j u u i c h i

K e n t a ' s P O V

What?

"Hyung.. can you repeat.."

"She has a cancer and it's already in stage 2" Jungha-hyung harshly sighed.

"No.." tears fall from my eyes.

When I want to speak again, the doctor opened the door.

Jungha-hyung, as Haneul's brother, talk to the doctor first before anyone can.

"I'm sorry but your sister's cancer become worst. I already give her an injection, she must be okay right now. But, make sure you don't stress her too much, it can worsen her illness. Take care, Jungha-ssi."

Somehow I can hear the doctor's word. Well maybe because there's no one in the hall except us.

After the doctor left, he gestured us to come in.

I see her lying in the bed with oxygen mask. Her skin is paler than the day when I had first meeting with her. I see some hairs are falling.

When I see her in this condition, I just want to take all her illness away and make her healthy again.

"Hyung, gwaenchanha?" Daehwi asked me with his watery eyes. Maybe this is the first time for him seeing me like this.

"Eoh, gwaenchanha. Yah, why your eyes watery? This is your first time meeting with her." I said.

"But, Haneul-noona is really kind and fun person to talk to. It's.. sad seeing her like this.." a tear slipped from his eyes.

Jihoon being a good friend he is, he tried to calm Daehwi by gently holding his hand and rub it with his thumb.

"Haneul-ah.."

ー계속ー