Chapter 1

(Ciara POV)

This Week Has Been So Stressful. My Baby (Her Name Carina) Started Teething, This Graduation Mess, And My Job. I Can't Wait To Graduate But This College Thing Is Looking Kind Of Out Of The Picture.

Keiona- Girl What's Wrong You Look Stressed?
Me- All This School Stuff. How Am I Going To Make It To College And I Have Carina? My Moms Not Going To Keep Her And I'm Not Calling A Babysitter. And After What Happened with Me And August He Probably Doesn't Remember Me

                        *Flashback*
We Were All At Keiona Kickback And Her Trey August And Some Other Boys And Girls Were There. We Were All Smoking And Drinking Then All Of A Sudden Me And August Was Upstairs In The Guest Room. I Was Scared After Cause I Just Let Him Take My Virginity I Felt Like A Hoe.

                        *Flashback Over*
KEIONNA- GIRL YOU NEED TO TELL HIM ITS BEEN 1 YEAR AND 3 MONTHS THAT GIRL NEEDS A FATHER. IM HAVING A KICKBACK AGAIN ON FRIDAY AND YOUR COMING GOT IT?

ME- Damn Hoe. But I Guess Wouldn't Hurt To Go Out Again.
Keiona- Good. But Ummmm I'm Hungry Can We Go Get Something To Eat cause A Bitch Hungry.
Me- Same Girl. I Said Laughing.
We Got In The Car And Dangerously In Love By Beyonce Started Playing.

“I Am In Love With You. You Set Me Free. I Can't Do This Thing Called Life Without You Here With Me” I Sung As I Was Driving. When We Pulled Into The Drive Through This Sexy Light skin Dude Was Looking At Me. So Me Being Me I Smiled At Him. I Guess He Took That Ass I Sign To Talk To Me Cause He Started To Walk Up To The Car.

???- Wssup Ma
Me- Hey. I said Smiling.
???- What's Ya Name Ma?
Me- Ciara What about You.
??? - Chris . But Uhhh What A Fine Thang Like You Doing On The Side Of NOLA.
Me- *Laughing* I Came To Get Me Some Food.
Chris- Well Ma I Gotta Go. Can I Get Tha Digits Na?
I Gave Him My Number Got My Food Got Home And Tore That Shit The Hell Up.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

How Am I Doing??? .
Vote
Comment