Chapter 10

**Oh Hi, It's an update! And try the song!

Peace. Serenity. Contentment. A mixture of all of these creates the unmatched feeling that overwhelms Jimin when he allow his mind and body to accept the darkness like this. But that feeling is disturbed with a distant ringing slowly awake him. I thought I turned off that damned thing.

Trying to clear out his sight and trying to figure out how his body work, Jimin reach out to his phone at the end table beside the bed. He saw that his family, especially his mom and younger brother trying to reach out at him. What's going on?, Jimin trying to remember what happened after the event at his father side office. Am I still in Ilsan?

Jimin trying to look around to figure out where is he right now, there's room is surrounded by huge windows with curtains. Once Jimin can bring his body up, the phone on his hand is ring twice, indicate there's a new message for him.

 Once Jimin can bring his body up, the phone on his hand is ring twice, indicate there's a new message for him

W—what? What the hell? How—. This time his phone is ringing non stop, Jimin looked at the screen, 'Oemma' written across the screen. He know this won't be pleasant, Heck—all these phone calls after his coming out episode is never pleasant. Jimin decided to pick the phone up, he tried to clear his head for a little bit before that.

"Hello,"

"What are you planning this time, Jimin?!,"

Jimin smile bitterly, "Well, Hello to you too Umma. And for your question, I really don't understand what are you talking about."

He can hear his umma disbelief laugh at the other side, "I know you hate us, but I really don't think you hatred is like this. Do you really want to destroy your family's name so bad?!,"

"I'm sorry at advance, but listen here. I know you are the one who brought me here to the world, but if this is what you really think about me, fuck you, and I honestly I don't know what are you talking about. I'm not doing anything to destroy family's name." At this rate Jimin gripping his phone hard.

"I know that you are gay! But is it really necessary for you to make that grand entrance in man arms like some weakling woman and the man already have a wife?! Media is attacking Park Enterprise right now! And your papa had an episode with his weak heart!,"

"What? I don't—,"

"Yes! Everyone know who he is, and who you are Jimin!, And—," Jimin ended the call. He need to 

He felt nausea. Flicking all the lights on, he drag himself into the nearest bedroom, closing the door behind him. Jimin fall to his knees and empty his stomach content until dry heave leave his aching throat. Right now, Jimin feel completely deflated and just want to crawl back into bed so he can forget about everything.

"Jimin?! Are you okay?!," Jungkook shout as he strides to the bathroom door and the door flies open hitting the wall. Once Jungkook saw Jimin, he engulf him in his arm and Jimin sag in his lap slightly, even though Jimin know he shouldn't. But this is too much, this is too much.