Abusive Much? Preview

In the beginning he told me he would never hurt me. He told me he would never lay his hands on me. I ask him "what will happen if you hurt me physically and mentally?" He replied saying "I'd be the stupidest person to ever lay my hands on you."

Yeah, that's all made up. He only said those things to get to me. Everything changed within a year an a half. 

When will someone ever come and rescue me from this horrible relationship? Why can't I leave him? Why can't I just find my one true love?

-

-

-

She was the first girl I've ever laid my eyes on. Her smile is tattooed in my head. However when she cries it's like a nightmare. I may not know her but I know that her boyfriend isn't the one for her. The things he does to her pisses me off. I promise, I will get her out of that relationship.

----------------------

"What the fck are you talking about again. Seriously Kath. If your going to think about me cheating on you again. That's ridiculous. Like if you don't fucking trust me then just leave me. I don't want to hear you cry and shyt."-?

He always says that. He knows I don't have the guts to ever leave him.

"I was just asking who's that person I hear in the background."

"Well I need to go. I know you're going to start crying and shyt."-?

"Why are you so mean to me? What do you keep treating me like this? Do you even care if you're hurting my feelings?"

Ergh! I just had to let it out. 

"Here we go again. Just shut the fuck up. You say this all the time. Quit nagging! Well I need to go bye."-?

''------------------------------

Author's message

Please comment, vote, and be a fan. I will publish this new book soon. I have been working on this book for quite a while now. Thanks for your love and support! 

<3 SHannnyyyyyy