38-real life

r e a l l i f e

-The dinner was marvelous- Emma said-And I loved my lil puppy. Thank you.

- You welcome baby- Cole smiled as Emma played with her pelúcia.

The moon was up and the stars were out. The night was beautiful, and the two were grateful for it.

-So, you sure Cierra is okay with me going as well?- Cole asked, raising an eyebrow

-Of course-Emma smiled-She's crazy to meet you.

-So am I- Cole laughed- I mean, imagine the stories she'll tell about you.

-Oh my god- she looked at him- That's why you want to meet her? I'm cancelling.

-No, I kidding- Cole smiled and kisses the top of her head-I already know everything I need to know.

-That's better- she said, holding his hand-Let's get a taxi and just go.

-Or we could walk all the way there, like on those romantic movies, talking , dancing and kissing under the moon light-Cole said and Emma raised an eyebrow.

-Everyday you get to surprise me even more-she said-I dont even know you get to still surprise me, I should be used by now.

-You'll never be-he said, kissing her hand and spinning her around him, making her laugh.

-I would love to dance, and talk and kiss under the moon light-she smiled, hugging him-But her house is so far. Let's, please, take a taxi.

-Yeah, whatever-he said, rolling his eyes-Go ahead and kill my vibe.

-It's my birthday, I'm wearing high heels and unless you're carrying me I wont make it-she said-So...

-Okay, I give up-he said holding her hand and crossing the street-That's why the romantism is dead.

-Pretend you don't love me and fail miserably- she mocked, smiling to the taxi driver and getting inside the car.

-Whatever helps you sleep at night baby- Cole said, getting inside as well.

• • •

-Thank you- Cole said getting out of the car after paying. The couple headed to the front door, holding hands. Emma rang the bell, and her phone rang a seconds later.

-Cierra said she's taking a shower- Emma said reading the message-We can come in.

Emma opened the door, getting inside the house followed closely by Cole. All the lights were off, and the house was extremely silent.

-SURPRISE!-the lights were turned on, and all of Emma's friends jumped in her direction, startling the girl. Cole hugged her from behind, putting his head on her shoulder and smiling at their friends.

-Oh my God guys-she said, putting a hand over her heart-You scared the shit out of me.

-That's the fun on it, right?-Kj said, hugging the girl.

-Oh my God-She said, hugging her friends from The Fosters' cast-I missed you guys!

-But you missed me the most right?- Cierra asked, raising an eyebrow

-Of course- she laughed-I miss you every single minute of the day.

-Okay, let's get this partey starteeed!- Ashley said and everybody screamed as the music started to blast.

-Thank you-Emma said hugging Cole.

-Everything for you-he smiled-Hope you like it.

-It's perfect- she kissed him-I love it.

- Oh no!-Madelaine said interrupting the kiss-We didn't throw you a party for you to miss you boyfriend. I'm stealing you now, and we are going to dance like there's no tomorrow.

-Okay- Emma laughed, waving at Cole-Bye, I guess.

-Bye- he laughed as well-Enjoy it.

-Oh, she will-Madelaine said and dragged the girl to the dance floor.

-This night will be a long night-Cole said to himself, getting a drink.

____
so, yeah... that came out.