#52

A/N

Please enjoy this very much needed fluffy update💜

••••

Ariana Grande & Y/N- Never let you go

••••

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My heart was pounding against my chest as I pulled my jacket tighter to me.

Today, I thought, today is the day I get to see her. After 4 months I get to see her.

My girlfriend , Ariana. I shuffled over to the plastic bench and took a seat, fiddling with the car keys that lay resting on my knee.

A scratchy voice announced over the intercom that a plane was arriving, Ariana'a.

I slowly stood from my seating position and made my way to the gateway where she will be coming from.

I can still hear the faint screams coming from the many fans that had been waiting outside, I had trouble getting in since the airport security were sure I was just a fan, but I finally made my way in.

My breaths became heavy and I couldn't help the grin on my face when I thought of that beautiful 24 year old that had stolen my heart.

Suddenly, multiple people with their luggage in hand started to flood out from the exit...Meaning Ari will too, soon.

I then saw what I had waited for what felt like years, a seemingly jetlagged Ariana and Frankie on their way to the gate.

Her eyes instantly find mine and a smile that gave me butterflies appeared on her face.

Frankie grabbed Ariana's luggage and leant over to whisper something in her ear before Ariana gave a knowing smile before she started to run towards me.

I felt my own legs being forced to run to her as well before I could spare a thought.

Each step made me feel even more excited to have her in my arms again, to hear her steady heartbeat when I wake up in the morning cuddled into her side, to spend the stupid moments and the embarrassing times when we just couldn't care less.....To be with her.

I opened my arms and caught her when she jumped onto my body, I wrapped my arms around her waist and her arms went around my neck. My strong arms held her close and tightened. Not wanting to ever let her go again.

"Oh, my god, (Y/N)...I can't believe how i've survived without you for so long." She whispered into my shoulder. I pulled my head from her neck and moulded her lips with mine, putting 4 months of missing her into it.

She kissed back almost immediately and I could taste her happy tears on her lips, I was sure I was crying too because I just couldn't stop myself, I had been through hell and back waiting for my baby to be with me and now she is, well...I can't help but cry.

"I love you so much, Ariana." I sobbed into her chest, holding her sweatshirt in my fists.

"I love you, (Y/N)" I felt her smile into my neck, I sighed and held her close again and carried her to were Frankie and the background dancers where. We then had another reunion that consisted of hugs and friendly greetings.

Ariana insisted that I stay with her for the weekend at her house, so for 3 days we just cuddled, watched films and made up for lost time.

I smiled to myself as I felt her drift off to sleep in my arms. "I'm never letting you go again." I whispered to her while running my hands across her sweet, smooth, soft face.

Ariana Grande is mine and I'm NEVER letting her go....

•••

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this short update full of fluff😭😭💞

Also sorry for any mistakes