Top Cop, Top Criminal

Hey everyone! Nightcorefan34 here! I said I would publish this and I've been trying to set up a plot for this story and I think I have it all figured out! Hope you enjoy! I might not update as much but I sure will!
________________________

"Hey. I'm here to see the big man." A cloaked figure says to the one in charge of the bar. The figure slammed down a bag of jewels in front of the bartender. He looks at the bag for a moment before taking it. "Right this way." The figure followed the bartender to the back as he pulled a bottle, making a clicking noise. From under the bar a hatch opened up. "Go down there. You'll find him." The figure nods their head, going down into the secret compartment. They walked on for quite sometime in the dark until they got to a steel door. They knock before entering. A man sat in a chair, faced away. One lamp lit the room. "So did you do it?" The figure nods. "I did. The work is done and they don't have a clue that you are connected to the murder or the disappearance of the money." He chuckles, turning around with a smirk. "Good good. You impress me young lady." The figure pulls down their hood to reveal a pretty (h/c) haired girl with (e/c) eyes. "You know me. I am the most wanted girl around."
~

"Hey flamebrain! Got a call for you!" Groaning I get up from my seat, taking my sandwich with me. "Yeah what twinkletoes?" Gray held the phone away from his ear. "You got a call." I take it from him, putting it up to my ear. "Is this Natsu Dragneel?" Asked what I think is a male. "Yeah. It is." The man on the other line chuckles. "Finally! I've been trying to get a hold of you for quite some time! I'm Sting. Sting Eucliffe. I'm the first in command of the Saber police (thinking of names is hard okay give me a break.)

"Yeah okay. What do you need?" I lean against the wall, my hat tilted up. "I know you'll be interested in this. I have a case you need to crack for us. It's about the most wanted criminal in your district. Y/N L/N." This got my attention. I stand up straight. "What? I'm coming right away. Where is the site at?" Sting laughs. "That got your attention! Meet me at the office around 6pm. We'll talk about the details there."

"Right on. I'm all fired up now! See you then." With that we hung up. I smirk, fixing my hat. "This time Y/N. I'll put you behind bars where you belong."

That's it for the first chapter! I hope this lives up to the expectations for what you all want! Again this is related to the Oneshot I made in the Natsu Dragneel Onshot book. Thank you for reading!
~Nightcorefan34