Look Me in My eyes

Ant's Pov

It's been Two days Since Rj called to tell me Liz had the baby , and Its Like Everysince then I Havent been able to focus on anything , Its like everytime I closed my eyes I was stricken with this pain , I really didnt know where it came from but it felt like Someone was trying to Suck my soul Right from my body . It felt like An elephant was sitting on my chest . I have a pretty good idea of what was going on , but like always I chose to not think about and burry it deep in the pit of my soul , the only problem is there wasnt enough room to burry anymore feelings , If I even thought about Hiding One more feeling I would Litterally Explode , So as Of today Im not giving two fucks about anything , Its easier that way for me . As im laying in the bed , I get a knock at the door . I yell Come in and In walks Jermaine with a smile on his face .

Jermaine: Wassup Lil nigga

Ant: Sup

Jermaine: Ahhh Nothing , Just tryna see where yo head at

Ant: Huh , Im good Bruh

Jermaine: Really

Ant: Uhhh yea dont I look like it

Jermaine: You always been good at putting on a Strong Front .

Ant: Well Im good , Forreal

Jermaine: so you cool with Everything

Ant: Lol Yea , what you tryna get at Jermaine ?

Jermaine: Im Sure you know by now , About the baby

Ant: Yea

Jermaine: and you cool with that

Ant: Yea why wouldnt I be lol

Jermaine: A 100% Ok with It

Ant: yea

Jermaine: Ant , I been knowing you your whole life , I can tell when you hurt ,

Ant: Nigga aint nobody hurt ,

Jermaine: then why you locked in this room like a Hermit Crab

Ant: Because Im tired Nigga Damn , Like I said Im Cool , What you want me to be Depressed or something ? Aint no use in Stressing over something you cant change The damage is done now .

Jermaine: Aight , so you Cool about Yo Man being a Dad

Ant: Jermaine If you Ask me that One more time Imma Shoot Yo ass , YES IM COOL WITH IT OK

Jermaine: Ok , Damn Im just tryna look out for you .

Ant: I appreciate that too but Im good Cuz Trust me . And besides He Not My man we Friends

Jermaine: Believe that if you want to lol.

Ant: I will lol

Jermaine: Aye watch yo mouth , You still coming out to eat right ?

Ant: yea I'll be there .

Jermaine: Aight Cool I'll see you later Hermit

Ant: Fuck you !

Jermaine's Pov

After leaving Ant's I Headed For the Airport , ya see Rj Decided to Leave a day earlier than Expected since Liz and the baby Got Discharged Sooner than they expected so He decided to take his 3 days and Have fun and get all the Partying out of his system , But Before I went to Pick him up I had to Make sure that Ant was Ok with Rj before I Got in the Middle of It , and since Ant is Ok with Everything I agreed to Pick Rj Up from the Airport . Once he Arrived We got his bags In and Headed to My Place For him to Relax and Clean up Before Dinner tonight .