Taking It Back

Camille POV
Ya might think I'm mean cuz I have that "I Don't Give A Fuck" attitude but I'm not. I'm really a sweet person. As long as you don't cross me, we shouldn't have a problem. Growing up in LA has been a bumpy ride for me. My parents passed away when I was 13 in a car accident. I wasn't sent to a foster home because once I turned 16 it was time for me to live on my own. Trynna survive out in LA aint all peaches and cream, but I'm 18 years old still trynna survive on my own.

I'm an only child and the only family I have left is my uncle and my grandmother but they live in Atlanta. I can't imagine life without them, especially my grandmother. Things are tough as of right now but I wanna give ya a glimpse of what's been happening to me lately.

~School~
2:45 P.M.

I was getting my wallet and my car keys out my locker so I can leave. School ends at 3 but when you a senior you can leave 15 mins early. I close my locker and turn around to my best friend Nina standing there, she scared the shit outta me.

"Girl you scared the shit outta me, you can't be doing that," I hit her and laugh.

"Whatever Bihh" she rolled her eyes. "Anyhoe, so ya birthday next week. What we doin?" She asked me but when I was boutta answer her my phone rung. It was a FaceTime call from Jay.

I answered it, "Hey Baby."
Nina got in the camera, "Hey Ugly,"
"Hey Bighead."
Nina never got along with anybody that I was in a relationship but her and Jay are cool.
"So when are y'all gonna meet in person?" She asked Jay.
Jay chuckled a lil. "Soon Nina, can I talk to my girlfriend now?"
I moved the phone away from Nina and we started walking to the car.
"How was ya day beautiful?" She asked me.
"It was fine, wbu?"
"My day was okay, but it's getting better now," she smirked.
I got in my car, "oh yeah why is that?"
"Cuz I'm talking to the most beautiful girl rn,"
She stay making me blush.

I heard a girl voice in the background and looked at my phone again as I was driving off. "Who the fuck is that?" I asked Jay.
"That's just my manager babe, she telling me to get back to work. I'll call you when I get home." She rolled her eyes, "fucking hate this Bitch."
I started laughing, "I know baby"
"Ight I'll talk to you later, I love you."
"I love you too." She hung up.

~20 Mins Later~

I pulled up to my house after I dropped Nina off, took a shower and changed into my PINK shorts and a sports bra and turned on the tv.

FaceTime Call From: My King
I heard my phone ringing and seen that it was Jay calling,
"Hey Baby"
"Wassup, wyd?
"Nun, I missed you tho."
"I missed you more boo."

Jay POV
As I was on ft w Camille, I just kept staring at her while she was watching tv. She's just so beautiful and I can't believe I got someone as beautiful as she is. She noticed me looking at her and looked at her phone.
"Uh Hi baby," she giggled a lil. "Whatchu thinking bout?"
I swear this girl knows me so well.
"I just can't believe we've been together for two years and we long distant,"
"Fr fr baby, that's because we have a lot of trust and loyalty built into this relationship."
"I was just gon say it's cuz I'm w the most beautiful girl in the world but that works too." I started laughing.
"Shut up lol." She said.

Camille POV
I Love Jay a lot. Even tho we have been long distant we have seen each other a few times. I just can't wait til we start living together.

~Knock On Door~

I got up to go answer the door and there was my Uncle Rick standing in the doorway. My Uncle Rick is a police officer and he's been staying w my grandmother in Atlanta making sure she's okay.
I moved aside so he could come in, "Hey Uncle Rick, What are you doing in LA? Is grandma Nicki w you?"
He looked depressed once I said her name. He came in the house and sat on the couch. "Sit down Camille. We have to talk."

I say down on the couch next to him to see what he had to say, "What do we have to talk about?"
"It's about Grandma Nicki"
"Is she alright?"
"Camille, she has cancer. We went to the doctor's today when she felt that something was wrong w her....Turns out she was right. She's taking a turn for the worse."

I stood up and started walking away slowly, "Omg" I put my hand on my head. My grandmother was really the only family I have.

"Camille, Doctor says she only has three weeks left to live."

Tears started rolling down my face as I looked at him once he said that. I couldn't believe this was happening ..........