EXTENDED SUMMARY.

ANGEL EYES!
( previously known as innocence )

LAYLA SINCLAIR WAS FORKS' RESIDENT SUNSHINE GIRL

LAYLA SINCLAIR WAS FORKS' RESIDENT SUNSHINE GIRL. she was never seen without a smile on her face and was one of those people that would light up a room just by walking into it. she had a gift for brightening up people's day and it was something she was quite proud to be known for.

all it took for her to be happy was to see the people she cared about happy. so when she sees her best friend literally lose herself after her boyfriend breaks up with her and leaves her in the woods — something layla swears she will never forgive edward for, i mean who does that? — she makes it her mission to help bella swan heal.

the first few months showed little to no progress, but layla showed up to the swan residence everyday without a fail. she would keep bella company at lunch sitting by her at his old table, determined to let her friend know that she is not alone.

the young girl is thrilled when bella finally calls and invites her to see her a movie. from then on bella invite layla to hang out with her whether it be to the movies again — although layla heavily questions her friend's cinema taste — or to fix up old, abandoned dirt bikes with jacob black.

all is well until jacob suddenly ghosts the two girls without so much as an explanation, which leaves the two girls wondering — what happened? after devoting so much time into helping her best friend heal from a nasty break up, she wasn't about to let her fall back into that same sadness.

so when bella barges into her room on a mission to confront the boy in la push, what choice did layla have other than to go with her? little did she know that fate had plans to link her soul to a certain volatile wolf.

"your fucking innocence is going to be the death of me, princess, i swear."

CAST

LAYLA SINCLAIR CHRISTINA NADIN

( his angel eyes )

PAUL LAHOTE ALEX MERAZ

& THE REST OF THE TWILIGHT CAST AS THEMSELVES

author's note. decided to republish this one too lol let's see where this goes,, kind of want to change the entire plot but this one is firstborn fic.