Teaser- Heal My Wounds

"Welcome to hell Mrs.Ragini Sanskar Maheshwari",says sanskar with a smirk on his lips. Ragini looks at him with teary eyes.

"You want to marry me right",he holds her from shoulder,"see destiny makes us marry but", he pauses and pushes her"your destiny is in my hands now like the way you snatch my love I'll snatch your love from you".

Ragini closes her eyes in pain.

"One day you will regret sanskar",she says as he stopped his steps for moment.

"Not one day i am regreting now only for choosing you as my best friend", says sanskar with pain in his voice.

Laksh broke down infront of ragini," i did not cheat on her ragu trust me please", ragini hugs him," shhh i know laksh i trust you and shona will realize this soon".

"Okay mr.sanskar maheshwari if you want this revenge game na then i am also ready, I'll not cry for the thing i didn't do ANYMORE",ragini says as she wipes her tears.

"Swara",laksh tries to hold her hand but she stops him showing her palm.

"Stay away from me laksh, don't u ever think that i married you because i love u but because my family wanted this"

"Sansku", drunked ragini stops sanskar holding his hand," i did not kill her please trust me it's all a trap", she looks at him with moisty eyes. Sanskar looks at her for a minute then he makes her lies covering her from blanket.

"Why did you do this to me laksh, i said you na that don't ever leave me then why did you give me a reason to hate you laksh why;, swara asked in a drunken state looking at laksh with teary eyes.

"I wish you could understand this shona i soo wish", laksh says as a tear fall from his eyes.

"You are a selfish person Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari that's why in your so called revenge you destroying your own brothers life",says ragini holding sanskar collar.

"I'll help you in uniting SwaLak but don't you ever think everything between us will be fine",says sanskar looking at ragini who was looking at swalak from far.

"Promise",ragini asked forwarding her hand.

"I promise", says sanskar looking at her eyes both shares a small eyelock.

"Will you marry me Mrs.Laksh Maheshwari",asked laksh bending in his one knee.

Swara smiles nodding yes.

" i saw her sanskar i saw her she is",before ragini could complete sanskar leaves the room banging the door.

"So it is you who did all this",ragini asked looking at the person.

---------×-----------×--------------×-------------:

So here is the teaser of season 2 which i wrote long back and i promise your sabar ka phal will be meetha at the end 😋😋😋 You just have to bear San/San there in this track every story will be unfold😌.

Hope you enjoy this😋 starting love se nai hate se hui ha but end surely love se hoga😋........

Fizo🙊