Chapter2- Strong or weak?

Heal My Wounds~ Season2

Chapter2- Strong or weak??

The episode starts in MM, Ragini walks out of the room after making herself presentable. She squeezed her face muscles to hide her pain. She walks down and saw everyone discussing about SwaLak marriage, her eyes searched her sister who was standing at far with uttara plastering a fake smile on her face. Swara eyes land on ragini and both of their eyes meet reflecting the sister's pain they are going through. Ragini flashed everyone a fake smile which was noticed by her sister ofcourse and walks towards her.

"Ragini Di.... oppps bhabhi", uttara says and bites her tongue, ragini look at uttara and smiled. "From today you are bhabhi then after somedays swara di will also become my bhabhi.... i am soo happy", swaragini smiled at uttara.

"Bhabi you , pari bhabhi and me will wear same color on sangeet function for a theme, okay?", uttara says looking at ragini who nods.

"Uttaraaa", uttara heard sujata voice and excused from there, as soon as uttara left swaragini face expression changes.

"Shona", ragini holds her sister's shoulder.

"Why did you do this laado?", swara asked in a cracking voice while ragini shuts her eyes,"because .....

.
.

"I love her", sanskar replied as he look straight into his brother eyes.

"And sanjana?", laksh asked while sanskar face expression changes and looks away.

"Where is she?", laksh asked while sanskar choose to ignore his brother and hand him over the glass of orange juice with pain killers.

"How did all this happened?", sanskar asked while laksh looks away not wanting to answer. Just like his brother. If you ignore me I'll do the same thing.

Sanskar sighs as he know his brother stubbornness," Take this", he forward the glass to him with painkillers. He can see his brother is in pain but he don't know the actual reason for his pain, is it because of these bruises or because of his broken heart.

Laksh take the glass and drink it slowly and gulps the painkiller, there is soo many questions running through his mind but he have no answer's at all. Sanskar who was about to go felt a strong hold on his hand, he turns and gives a quizzical look to laksh who holds his hand," bhai my marriage", he utters not able to complete what he wants to say while sanskar smiles keeping his hand on his,"its okay lucky, i know you and swara will clear your misunderstanding soon, i trust you", sanskar utters and nods slightly while laksh shut his eyes as he couldn't say what exactly had happened. There are thousands of emotions flooding inside him.

"Take rest", sanskar utters," you also need that bhai", laksh says while sanskar shakes his head,"but you need more", saying this sanskar left the room leaving laksh all alone thinking about his life.

Scene shift

"Did he forcefully marry you?", swara asked holding her from her shoulder's while ragini smiles through her tears," will he ever do that?", ragini questioned swara, who stood blank. Yes, there could be some problems between them but forcefully marrying is something which he will not do.

"Laado", swara shut her eyes tightly, not knowing what to say, what to do. Ragini squeezed her hands tightly," its okay shona, everything will fall at it's place by time", ragini says while swara opened her teary eyes and smiled sadistically at her sister." Will it laado? After his betrayal?", swara asked while ragini sighs shaking her head, she knows there is a second side story of all the happenings but she cant say her sister to think about all this at this situation, she needs time to think of her own.