Chapter 2

Your P.O.V.
I opened my eyes, I was in the nurses office? But why?
"Oh! Your awake!" Said a voice.
I looked to see Garroth.
"Hm? Oh hi Garroth.. why am I in the nurses office?" I asked.
"Well when you were gunna go see what Pet did to your locker, she picked up a volleyball from Katelyns bag and threw it at your head. Pet thought it would just knock you over but it knocked you out. So I brought you to the nurse." Garroth explained.
"So... my brother isn't here?" I asked with saddened eyes. "No sorry." Garroth said.
I sighed, that was all a dream, thanks for bumming me out Pet~Senpai! You hit me with a rock then made me have a dream about my stupid brother thaaaaannnnkssss.
(Listen man, I'm sorry! I had a surprise! In your locker that you would hate and my friend was still doing the thing to your locker... haha...)
Whatever..
I shake my head and get out of those weird beds, the have.
Yeah..
I walk out with Garroth and see it's the last class.
"Nice! Just art now!" I said pumping my fist in the air.
Garroth chuckled, "Cya!" He said and walked off.
I walked down the hall and soon heard someone crying.
"THIS IS THE LAST WARNING PET!!!" A voice boomed.
"Y-yes.. I understand." I heard Pet say.
"First you slam someone into a locker, THEN you kicked a guy now you've knocked out a girl!" The voice growled.
"I-I'm sorry..." Pet said in her squeaky voice.
"Just.. get out of my face Pet." The voice snarled.
And soon appeared a crying Pet in front of me.
She hugged me tight swaying her tail back and forth.
"I'm so sorry!" Pet said crying.
I wiped away her tears, "Its ok." I said and smiled warmly at her.
"STOP HUGGING YOU TWO!!" Snapped my math teacher.
"Sorry." We both said and stopped hugging.
"Oh and Y/n, you have the rest of the 6 pages to do, if your older sister can do it so can you." The math teacher said and smiled.
I gave a fake smile, "Ok, I can do that!" I said trying to sound cheerful.
She patted my back and left.
I slumped and walked to art with Pet.
Her tail and ears drooping.
We entered the class room and sat beside a blue haired guy.
"Oh hi Y/n, hi Pet." Said the guy.
I turned to him and noticed it was Dante!
"Oh hi Dante." We said.
"What's wrong with you two?" He asked in a chuckle.
"Stupid teachers and their stupid faces, and their stupid voice, and their-" Pet was cut off by a glass breaking scream.
Everyone turned to the window where the sound came from.
I was the bravest to shuffle over to see what was wrong.
There was a girl there, her hair in pigtails, she wore the school uniform and she had white hair.. like Travis's..
A man was trying to pull her into a van while was was screaming and kicking widely.
My eyes widened as the window smashed.
I watched as Pet flew down to the ground... Irean that girls scary... I wouldn't wanna mess with her, even if she's my best friend.
Pets P.O.V.
I looked out the window, my eyes widened at the sight so.. I just jumped.
I smashed through the glass and fell to the bottom, not even caring if anyone saw up my skirt all they will see are shorts anyway you perverts!!!
I landing next the the girl.
Her eyes were shut tightly while she tried to escape.
I kicked the man into his van and grabbed the girl by the arm, pulling her toward me.
The man got up with a face full of blood... over did it? Yeah.
The girl was blushing like crazy, why?the principal soon stormed out and yelled at the man, then the principal thanked me.. thanks? No ones ever done that.
I said your welcome and climbed up the building still holding the girl I flung her into the class room and I jumped in.
I got a whole bunch of cheers, "Please get off of me!" The girl squeaked, I looked over to see Dante on top of her.
DANTE!!! NO!
I pulled Dante off of the girl and helped the girl up.
"Th-thank you! I'm Aqua! Weird name huh? What's yours my hero?" Aqua asked.
"Pet." I said.
My names weirder then yours Aqua.
She smiled, "U-um, I'm a new student here! Do you know where the art room is?" She asked.
"Yep! Your in it!" I smiled.
"N-nice!" She said and smiled.
Your P.O.V.
I ship it.
I know Pet isn't lesbian but... I ship her and Aqua!!
Pequa for life!!
(Why did I write this? Irean and god help me XD IMMA POUND YOU IF I FIND OUT IN DA STORY SHOVEL AND ALL!! XD)
Or should it be Aquet? I DONT KNOWWWWW!!
While I was mentally fangirling the teacher walked in and told us to take a seat.
I stared at the awkward Pet sitting down and Aqua playing with her tail.
Her face redder then her hair.
Ohhh yeah.. playing with tail and ears for warewolves are like flirting,right?
I tapped Pets shoulder and she turned to me, "What's wrong?~" I asked.
"She's playing with my tail! It's like flirting for warewolves!" She whispered loudly.
I was riiiight!!
"Then tell her to stop." I whispered loudly to Pet.
She nodded and turned to Aqua, "H-Hi Aqua,umm.. could you stop playing with my tail?" She said.
"Oh! S-sorry Pet!" She said and smiled while letting go of her tail.
I looked back at the teacher who was explaining what to do.
"Ok! So it's a free draw because it's the first class! Please take your time." The teacher said and put on headphones, then sat back in her chair.
I shrugged and grabbed a piece of paper.. I shall draw my new ship!! Or should it be with Dante and Aqua? Danqua? ILL I'LL DRAW BOTH!!!!