Chapter 3

I grin and did a little hand motion making a black smoke come out and surround a bowl of what looked like little mini bears. It floated into my lap and I picked up a bear and popped it into my mouth. I LOOK IT'S GUMMY!! GUMMY BEARS GUMMY BEARS!!! I start humming a gummy bear song in a different language. (Look up the gummy bear song in spanish. That's the song she's humming 😸)

We get closer to the edge of the island and they notice that there's no bridge. They, of course being the scaredy.....cats..hehe...... They are, they started screaming their little heads off. They all held onto to me, but I disappeared into the front seat next to the driver.

Kit: Hi! I'm Kitty Cheshire!!! Nice ta meet cha!!

Driver: Why, how are you up here?

I can hear the others screaming in the back and laugh maniacally. I see him press a button on a remote and a magical golden bridge appears as we drive.

Kit: WICKED!! Oh and I'm here because my friends were suffocating me with their screams. And I'm the Cheshire Cat's daughter. That should be explanation enough.

Skip ride

I appear back in the back again and my friends glare at me.

Kit: What?* bats eyes innocently with a wicked smile*

Mal: *huffs and rolls eyes playfully*

Jay and Carlos begin fighting over a scarf, I think, I just so happen to be sitting right next to them. Joy. We come to a stop and the boys fall out as the door opens. The girls and I step out. Evie. Mal. Then me, with my grin. Hehe.

Kit: HULLO PRISSY FISHES!!!

I tell waving and looking around making my hair fling wildly around me.

They all just stare at me like I'm crazy. Oh wait! I AM!! HEHEHE

A/V When Descendants 2 comes out I'm going to make a story with my a different OC. 😸😸