Their Relationship

It had took a long time for Flynn and Eve to adjust to some of Cassandra's life styles. One day when Flynn and Eve came home from the library, Cassandra ended up rearranging the furniture and turning Flynn and Eve's house into Cassandra's house of horrors. At least that's what Flynn called it.

Instead they gave Cassandra her own room and gave her paint and cash to decorate her room however she liked.

Flynnella knew how to fight and with the dangers with public schools, she knew every trick to fight back. Well....also the dangers of public schools is also why Flynnella's home schooled.

Well the librarians would always try to keep Flynnella safe from any danger of the magical world. That is until the "normal" the librarians know comes after Flynn's most precious possession.
---------------
Flynnella was in the library, walking around looking for Jenkins. He went to analyze an artifact that he quoted "A very dangerous artifact that you shall not touch, Miss Carsen."

Just after she checked in the Chamber of Memories room, the intruder alarm went off. Flynnella ran into the main library in order to be shocked of who was the intruder was.

It was Flynnella's  uncle (the one who raised her), Thomas Noone.

"Uncle Thomas!?" Flynnella said in a stunned tone voice.

"Yes dear Maggie, it's me."

Flynnella didn't know what to believe. She thought her Uncle Thomas was dead. How he supposedly "died" was he and Flynnella was walking down the roads of Paris and all of a sudden, a white haired man who clearly looked like he was in his early sixty's. Came up behind them and stabbed Thomas in the middle of his back.

Thomas's supposedly last words was, "Maggie, RUN BEFORE HE CATCHES YOU!!"

Flynnella did as she was told and ran. However, she had been at the library since that day and that was 6 months ago.

Flynnella looked around her surroundings and saw the black ninjas with swords and big knives in her hands. However, she looked to her right and saw a body knocked out unconscious with a blow to the head, but Flynnella saw that the man was in a dark suit and had silver, white hair. She only knew one man that was old that wore a suit and that was...

"Jenkins!!!" Flynnella yells and starts running then all of a sudden, she feels something hard hit her head and then everything was black.

Author's Note: Hey guys I hope you guys are enjoying this book and no Maggie did not die just then, but I'll see you guys whenever I update.