|01| Meetings & Greetings

"Oh no. Don't smile. You'll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile." - Tessa Dare

| Music: Kadic 01 |

| Effects: Talking | Setting: Science classroom, Kadic Academy |

"—so I'll see you after class, yeah?" A girl with short black hair and small black eyes glanced over to the short, red headed girl beside her. Said girl gave the taller one a grin and nodded her head.

"Of course Yumi! Now go to YOUR class, you'll be late!" And with that said the small red haired girl walked into the Science classroom-not glancing back at the frowning black haired girl. Hazel eyes scanned over her fellow classmates for an empty seat-they landed upon a spare seat beside a boy with neatly combed blonde hair and thick black glasses. The girl decided to walk over and stand beside the boy.

"Excuse me" Big blue eyes looked up from a science book and to the owner of the voice-cheeks becoming a bright red hue as he stared at the girl in awe.

"Is the seat next to you taken?" The boy tried to process a sentence but decided not to make a fool out of himself and shook his head 'no'. The girl flashed the boy a pearly white grin and made her way over to the seat. She set her books down and turned to the blonde boy.

"So friend, what's your name?" The boy fidgeted with the sleeve of his navvy blazer and averted his eyes away from the girl-focusing back on the open book in front of him.

"Jeremie"

"Jeeremiiiee...?"

"Belpois" The girl grinned and held out her hand, said boy looked down at it then to his own hand. With a hesitant sigh he placed his hand into hers-their arms moved up and down as they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, Jeremie I'm Ishiyama!" Jeremie nodded his head and released Hannah's hand; the girl turned to face the front and opened up her science book-getting ready for class.

...

..

.

"Are you Ulrich Stern?" Hannah turned her head to the side to see a boy with chin length, blonde hair, a single streak of purple was at the front of his hairdo-and instead of the usual red tie Kadic made the students wear, he had a purple ascot.

'He must really like purple' the girl nodded at that thought and watched as the other boy behind the table lazily looked up. Brown eyes assessing the blonde in front of him. 'Ulrich' had short brown hair that framed his tan face, his white blouse remained untucked and his pants hung loosely off his frame.

"That depends, who wants to know?-"

"Odd Della Robbia! His brand new roommate" The boy frowned when the blonde slung his arm around his shoulders and shrugged him off.

"Uh what?"

"I'm new at the academy and the principle told me to move in with you-"

"Uh...latch on to me sound more like it-besides, I already have a roommate" Odd raised his eyebrow at the boy and frowned.

"Who?"

"That would be me" The three teens looked over to see an identical version of Ulrich-the only difference was that he had black hair and his uniform was slightly 'scruffier' than Ulrich's, a thick choker was wrapped around his neck and numerous piercings lined his ears. This teen looked slightly intimidating to say the least "And you're in my seat" Odd hastily moved out of the way as the boy dumped his belongings on the desk and took his seat. The boy looked over to Ulrich, his expression stoic "We have a bunk bed now..."
Ulrich shot the boy a look to explain, said boy sighed and looked over to the curious blonde-who had taken a seat in front of them.