How you meet!

Abreviation Key 😊
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(F/C) = Favorite Color

Pearl

    It was a lovely day out. The sun was out but clouds would cover the sun ever so often. The house that you live in was close enough to the water that you could go to the beach and it wouldn't be a hastle. It was a perfect day to walk by the ocean and perhaps see Steven.
    Steven Universe was a close friend ever since you first came to Beach City. He was the first one to talk to you and he told you all about the Crystal Gems. You had never met them though as you were usually busy cleaning the house or making art to sell. You had to make money somehow, right?
     The thought of painting Steven's house suddenly crossed your mind, and so you grabbed your pencils, easel, paint, and a large canvas, put them in your satchel, and headed out the door. It was a quick walk to his house and you were surprised to see a small purple woman with light purple hair talking to a taller pale woman with light pink hair. They seemed to be arguing about something.
    "Ahem, pardon me. Do you know if Steven Universe is home?" you asked, hoping to catch their attention.
The smaller purple one answered first.
     "Heh, yeah. He's inside playing one of his video games. What do ya need...uh...Who're you?"
     "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I was wondering if I could stay out and paint a picture of his house?" You said quietly becoming a little more nervous...Were these the Crystal Gems Steven talked about? The taller one answered this time.
      "Hmmm, I don't see a problem with it. I'm sure Steven would be delighted to see you. Steven talks about you all the time. It's a pleasure to finally meet you! I'm Pearl and this is Amethyst." She smiled extending a hand towards you. You shook her hand then turned towards Amethyst, and shook her hand as well.
     "It's a pleasure to meet you both as well! Steven has also told me a lot about you two. I couldn't wait to meet you both. I'm going to get set up on the beach. I hope to talk to you again."  You descended down the steps,  turning back to say thank you, only to catch a last glimpse of Pearl as she shut the door and went inside.

Amethyst

    Today was the best day ever! Your parents were taking you on a vacation for your great grades in the Music Classes you were taking. You were in your last year of college and you had straight A's all semester! Your parents deemed this a great thing that should be celebrated.
      You were going to Beach City, the place you had been waiting to go to for almost a year. Not only did it have a park called Funland, but you had been following this blog KEEP BEACH CITY WEIRD, because even though you loved music, you had a hobby for wanting to explore weird and unusual things.
     You recently watched​ the newest documentary about Steven and the Crystal Gems and we're fascinated with it. You wanted to meet them soooo bad. And of course meet the blogger, Ronaldo. You arrived at the board walk and told your parents you were gonna walk around and check out a few things.....okay, mainly Beach Citywalk Fries.
      After asking directions from a local you made your way to the fry shop. As you got closer, you heard yelling...The.....Bits? What does that mean? You got closer to see a boy with curly hair and a... purple... woman... It was Steven and Amethyst from the documentary yelling at....what was his name? Peegee...Peesee...PEEDEE! You ran up to the fry shop but accidentally tripped into the girl.
      "OH-OH MY GOSH! I-I AM SO SORRY!" You screamed suddenly feeling anxiety and nervousness in the pit of your stomach.
    "Hey man, relax. It was just an accident, right?" She gave you a big smile and offered a hand for you so you could stand up.
    "Thank you. You're A-Amethyst, right? Amethyst and Steven? I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I saw you guys on Ronaldo Fryman's blog." You were really glad she wasn't mad at you. She seemed really nice. Suddenly there was a loud crash and BEHOLD Ronaldo Fryman in all his greasy glory!
      "YOU READ AND WATCH MY BLOG!" He screamed with obvious excitement.
      "Of course! It's amazing!" You shouted, with a little less excitement. He began ranting about his theories while his brother handed Steven and Amethyst 'the bits'.
      "Thanks Peedee! Bye (Y/N)!" Steven shouted.
      "Bye Amethyst, Bye Steven! I hope to see you again soon!" You shouted after them. You began to wonder if you WOULD see them again.