Second Meeting (Claude)

You were walking down the streets of London. You were stressed with all the paperwork you had, so you needed some fresh air.

As you were walking, three men started following you.
"Hey baby. Why don't you come and have fun with us?" Asked the fattest from the group.
"Yeah, baby girl. We'll show you a good time," said the skinniest.
"Get away from me!" You yelled as they were cornering you.
"Be a good girl now," said the third guy right in your ear. His breath smelled of alcohol
"I said get away!" You yelled again as you kicked the guy in the balls and ran.
All three men chased you as you did. You then came to a dead end.
"No! No no no no!" You yelled as you punched the wall repeatedly hoping for it to magically open.
"Looks like the angel is cornered,"said the fat guy.
"Leave me alone!!!" You yelled as your heart was pounding against your chest. You were really scared.
"I call her first," said the skinny guy as he started kissing and licking your neck.
Tears were falling out of your eyes as you felt disgusted.
"I'd get away from her if I was you," said a different but familiar voice.
The skinny guy pulled away and looked at the owner of the voice.
"You want some, too? You can go after I'm done with her," the skinny guy smirked as he continued to lick and kiss your neck.

The rage that Claude felt once he heard those words was unexplainable. He was furious.
"Get the fuck away from her!" Claude yelled in a demonic voice.
The skinny guy turned around but was slammed to a wall before he could even take a good look at Claude.
The other guy pulled out his knife and ran to Claude. Clause faced the guy and in a flash, the guy was on the floor with the knife in his abdomen.
~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
After Claude finished hurting the guys, he walked over to your shaking and crying form. He grabbed you bridal style and took you back to your mansion.
Once you two arrived, Claude carried you to the bathroom and set you down.
"My lady, with your permission, may I help you undress so you can take a bath and wash everything off," he asked.
"You may," you answered and turned around as he started helping you get undressed.

Once you were fully undressed and in the bathtub, Claude started washing your body. Of course, he was very respectful with washing zones that you didn't want him to.

You were still a bit frightened. When Claude saw that fear in your eyes, he couldn't help but think you were very delicate and fragile. He felt the need to protect you, always.
After he finished cleaning you up, you got dressed. You obviously wore your night gown.
You laid in bed as Claude got ready to leave.
"Claude...stay...please," you said in a soft voice.
"You don't have to ask me twice. Of course I would stay with you," he said as he sat on the bed, next to you.
You trusted him. He did save your life and you had a feeling that he wouldn't hurt you, no matter what.
A few minutes later, you were asleep as Claude was running his fingers through your (h/c) locks.
"My delicate little flower. I'll protect you now...and always," he said.

(Well, I hope you guys liked it. I know it was out of order but I didn't want to keep one of my readers' waiting. Next I'll do Alois and Undertaker. Bye now angels and demons. Mrs. Ackles out XD)