professor!danny x reader

Plot:
Dan is Reader's creative writing professor. And of course, Reader thinks he's the sun because he's so hot.

Reader has female pronouns because Danny is straighter than a line drawn with a ruler.

::

Though there wasn't a bell for the university, Y/N felt like her morning alarm kept replaying in her head after each class hour.

It was horrific.

She was a senior in college, and she still could not get her sleep schedule just right. Every night, she'd write down what time she went to sleep, and counted the hours when she woke up.

Today? Three hours.

Three. Fucking. Hours.

She groaned as she trudged through the halls and into her first class. Y/N took her seat, then laid down her head to hopefully get a small...tiny amount of...

"Nothing beats a good old nap, huh, Miss Y/L/N?" She looked up, groggily to come face to face with her professor...who she actually had quite a crush on.

No one could really blame her if they knew she liked him.

His hair was lengthy and curly. His eyes were the most beautiful shade of brown she'd ever seen. And his voice...whoops, she started blushing there.

"I...wasn't sleeping. I was, uh...thinking."
"With your head down, snoring?"
"It's just how I think!"
"Alright. I'll take your word for it," he laughed, gently patting her on the back, "Just make sure you get better sleep tonight. Don't want to bore you too much." He winked.

He fucking winked at me. She thought, starting to go into Blushtown again, but stopping herself before her cheeks became too red. She simply nodded at him, giving him a thumbs up.

"Alright then! At least you're awake to hear the assignment today." Professor Avidan turned towards the entire class, "I want you all to write me a story. It can be any genre, but it needs to have at least twenty chapters or parts. It can have more if you want it to!"

This intrigued Y/N, as she had been fond of writing books since she was in middle school. Her lips turned up into a grin as she whipped out her notebook and pencil, and began scribbling down a few ideas.

A series of short stories

Crossed out.

A light novel about a girl who

Crossed out.
Finally, something came to her.

A story making fun of cliche romance books, with a girl named Princess as the main character, who reflects me, and a guy named Prince as her romantic interest, who reflects

She stopped. She didn't want to write his name. What would she write?

him.

No.
Crossed out.

the little shit.

Crossed out.