Yogurt and Umbrella Wielding Stalkers

Louise managed to buy her book and the yogurt with relative ease. She almost had a row with the chip and pin machine; but after getting some help from the man behind her, she was able to finish up without any more problems. She thanked the man and left the store. The supermarket wasn't really that far away, so Louise decided to try walking, even though it was starting to get dark. As she walked down the street, the pay phones began to ring. That was a little disconcerting, but she decided to try answering one anyway. Well, you know what they say: curiosity killed the cat.

"Good evening, Miss LeBlanc." She heard a man's voice greet her on the other end of the phone. Well, that wasn't creepy at all.

"Who is this?" Louise asked. She was glad she managed to keep her nervousness out of her voice. The man ignored her question.

"Do you see the camera on your right?" he asked her. She watched as it turned away from her. "Now the one to your left," he told her. That one turned away too. Yeah, this was definitely not going to end well for her. "There's a car pulling up in front of you now. Get in," he told her. Yeah right, if she got in, there was probably no getting out.

"And if I refuse?" she asked.

"Don't be difficult. I'd hate to have to force you," he told her. He didn't sound like he'd regret it all. Louise decided she might as well go along with it. If she didn't return home, at least John would look for her, and Sherlock knew the relative area she would've been in before she went missing.

"Alright, have it your way," she told him grudgingly as she hung up on the man.

As she entered the car, she noticed a woman was already sitting in it, texting.

"Um, hi," Louise said to the woman, "Any chance you'll let me go or tell me where we're going?" The woman glanced up from her phone to look at Louise before resuming her texting.

"No, not really," she answered her with what almost looked like a smile.

Well, you can't blame a girl for trying, Louise thought.

The car drove on for a while before pulling into what looked like an abandoned warehouse. Well that wasn't ominous.

Louise was escorted from the car to stand in front of a man, probably the one on the phone earlier. He was on the portly side, holding an umbrella, and wearing the stereotypical three-piece suit that most Americans would associate with British snobs. All he needed was the hat and monocle. Not that everyone who dressed like that really was a snob.

"Have a seat, Miss LeBlanc," the man told her, motioning to a chair with his umbrella. Louise clenched her jaw. She was so over this.

"I'd rather stand, thanks," she said shortly. She said she'd come. She didn't say she'd be pleasant about it. "You know, if you just wanted to talk, we could have talked on the phone. I know I don't have a cell, but I was at a  perfectly good payphone before you abducted me. The camera hacking was clever and all, very intimidating, but a little over the top. Don't you think?" she told him. Sarcasm was a great defense mechanism. The man just laughed and leaned on his umbrella.

"When one needs to avoid the attention of Sherlock Holmes, one learns to be discrete, hence this place. Why don't you sit down?" he told her.

"Because I don't want to," Louise retorted defiantly. Really, couldn't he just get on with it?

"You don't seem very afraid," he observed.

"You don't seem very frightening. Your umbrella reminds me of a certain singing and dancing nanny with a magic umbrella, answers to the name Mary Poppins? Are you a relative of hers? Besides, panicking won't do me any good this late in the game," she replied.