Chapter 12: Tour: Part 1

Enjoy!

Faith's POV

The next day...

Kelly and I were currently packing for this two week tour, and I was nervous but excited. I've never been on the road with the boys before; I've always heard stories but it didn't compare to experiencing it for myself.

I'm not sure how he felt about me going on the trip but I just hope he was at peace with it. Even though I had to keep an eye on Dustin, I didn't want Kelly to feel like I was neglecting him.

"Hey Kel, can I ask you something?" I asked as I sat down beside him on the couch.

"Yeah, what's up?" he said as he put his phone down.

"Um....you are okay with me going on the tour right?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I mean you have to look after Dustin, because Lord knows that the bros and I can't. Besides, you and I can spend time some together, whenever I get free time, I'll be all yours and you'll be all mine," he said as he smirked at me.

"Before we even think about having sex while on this tour, are we gonna have our own room?" I asked.

"Of course, and I hope our rooms will be spread out because I know you like to be loud when I pound that cookie," he said as he made his way on top of me.

"Whatever, you ain't all that Breeding," I said as I laid down.

"Oh no?? You sure about that? I know I'm all that. You always want me to cum inside of you."

"No no...yesterday I asked you to. Other times, you just do it," I shrugged.

"Do you have a problem with me cumming in you?" he asked as he planted kisses on my neck. "I mean we can go back to condoms."

"Uh-uh. You know I like feeling all of you and you like feeling all of me," I replied.

"That is true. That's why I stopped using them with you. I mean, I think we've had that trust built for a long time. I knew you trusted me and I trusted you," he said.

"Of course I trust you. Maybe you should try the pull out method."

He gave me a disgusted look, which caused me to laugh.

"Girl, please. You expect me to pull out? You be too wet for that."

"What? Pull out game weak?" she teased.

"Hell nah, my pull out game is strong as fuck, but I don't wanna do that with you. You're my woman, and you deserve all the love in the world, even if that means I have to cum inside of you over... and over..... and over.... again," he said as he kissed me in between words. "Besides, pulling out robs me of cumming, and you know I like to cum."

I laughed super hard. "I know you do. Now, let's have a different conversation."

"Shit, we don't have to talk. I'd rather hear you moan," he said as he grabbed the rim of my leggings and pulled them down along with my panties. Next thing I know, his head dove between my legs sucking and licking on my pearl for all it was worth.

It wasn't long before he made me climax.

I sighed in relief as I laid there recovering.

"Oh don't think I'm done with you. That was just punishment for not letting me devour you yesterday. We're just getting started," he said as he picked me up.

"But Kelly we gotta finish packing," I whined.

"After I dick you down," he said as he carried me to our room.