Chapter fifthteen

Hi guys thanks for the votes, coming up to the last chapters now. This chapter is gonna be short, its kinda just a filler until louis and harry are back home. Sorry for not updating been busy with school work. Anyway here's chapter fifthteen.

~*~*~*~

(Louis' p.o.v)

A few days had passed from the wedding but most importantly when me and Harry got together. He was my boyfriend. I was his boyfriend. We where finally together and I couldn't be happier.

We were both laying in bed covered by the sheets in one another's arm like every other night. I had spoken to Harry about going back home today, he wasn't too happy about it. Neither was I, I wanted to stay here forever just me and him alone.

I untangled our bodies and made my way to the bathroom. I stripped down my clothes am switched the shower on. As the hot water sprayed my body, I was left in my thoughts.

(Harry's p.o.v)

I was awoken by the sudden emptiness I felt in the bed. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes as they adjusted to the light. I found that the empty feeling was Louis getting out of bed and by the sound of it, he was I'm the shower.

Today me and Louis were going back home. I tried to protest when he told me, I wanted to be alone with him forevermore just us two. I knew when we got back home everything would change and I for one didn't like change. We would be bombarded with questions from everyone, we wouldn't be together 24/7 and we would have to go back to our normal life's. whatever normal is.

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed, god this bed is so comfortable. I heard my stomach growl, great I'm hungry and we don't have any food. That's probably the only reason I'm going home, there's food.

***

We had packed everything we took, which wasn't a lot, and now we were on the road going back home. Luckily it was only a two and half hour drive back which I guess wasn't too bad.

The radio was playing in the background, it was only talking about the weather. The music changed meaning that hour was over, whoever it was. The music came on, a new presenter was gonna take this hour. I knew that music, it was Nick Grimshaw. I turned the volume up, I like a bit of Grimmy. He was like my celebrity man crush, he always has been. My face flushed red.

"What are you blushing at haz?" Louis questioned bring my thoughts away from Nick.

"erm...nothing" I didn't know how to answer, it was a bit embarrassing day dreaming about him.

"Were you daydreaming at Nick Grimshaw?" he asked. Damn you Louis. Was I really that obvious?

"Maybe..." I stated.

"He's your celeb man crush isn't he?"

"Maybe, have you seen him though you can't blame me." I simply said.

"Honestly I can't, I kinda have a thing for him too" he admitted.

***

The last two hours flew by. They were filled with singing, laughing, sleeping and just talking.

I flung open my door as Louis did the same. The lamp posts had began to turn on. It was early evening so everyone was in there houses.

We grabbed our bags from the boot of the car and headed into my house. We decided it would be better if we go to mine tonight so we have just one last night alone. I found my key from my pocket and turned it in the lock. The door squeaked as it opened. I threw our bags onto the sofa as well as my jacket and Louis did the same. I headed straight for the kitchen and pulled out two pot noodles, not bothering to actually cook anything.

We ate the food with a few conversations popping up every now and then. Once we finished we both headed to my bed room and fell straight onto the bed into deep sleeps that were needed after a long day of driving. Louis cuddled up to my chest and I held him close. We fell asleep tangled I'm each others bodies.