Albus

The last month of summer had gone by quick for the four children . And in just those few week Lily consider y/n as her sister and James still had a crush on her even though he denied it and said she was like a sister. Albus on the other hand had gotten distant. Albus and Harry had had a argument and things that Harry regret saying where said. It was coming up to to the day of leaving for hogwarts. Y/n an James had grown close and she had to say that she felt something towards the eldest Potter . Maybe it was the way he told his stupid jokes or how he always lit up when she walked into the room. It wasn't just the two teens who saw the connection between the them. Harry had also noticed it after Ginny pointed out at how much James asked to know where y/n was. Lily noticed when she watched James chase after y/n through the house. Despite Ginny's protests. Everything seemed so happy in the Potter house.
But when you peel back the good you see that two of the children had pain of their own.
Albus had spent more and more time by himself. He had written letters to his friend scorpius but that was the most the middle child did. When y/n walked into the room he got up and walked out. He seemed to not notice the sad look y/n would have when he did this. To Albus it was that she didn't notice the way he felt every time she laughed with James. He so badly wanted to deny any thing he felt towards you . He had told Scorpius about the beautiful girl that was staying in his house for a month . Albus thought that he was the odd one out . The raven haired boy sat in the garden under the tree on the bench . That's when he really saw y/n. She was alone and not with James though he bet 10 gallions that James was looking for her. Y/n was reading a slim black book that looked fragile. She walked as though deep in thought. Her dress blew around her from the summer air. It was the days where it was almost fall but not quite. She walked towards him with her head down reading . She looked up from her reading and noticed the boy who sat in front of her . "I'm sorry Al I thought I was alone...I'll just - go." She turned to go and leave the boy in his thoughts. He was willingly going to let her leave but he thought differently . "No!" She turned from his sudden outburst. "Stay. I don't mind." She walked over and sat down next to him. silence was surrounding the two as they sat. Y/n spoke up with a soft voice. " you were thinking before I came.what about? " Albus looked at her. "Family problems." She furrowed her brow . "Your family ? They are a lovely family." He scoffed looking at the ground. "That's what they want you to think. I'm the mess up." At this she turned her full attention to him. " the odd one out? Albus your special. You shouldn't need to be perfect." He sighed again and looked at her. "I'm the Slytherin everyone else is or was Gryffindors. I do have to be perfect I'm the chosen one's son. He perfect I'm not . " he looked at her as she listened. "Al no one is perfect. "She hesitated before taking his hand . "Y-yes they are. Your perfect." He blushed at what he had said." You don't have family problems so I don't expect you to understand." He pulled his hand away and stood to leave. "I don't understand? You think I don't have family problems?" He turned to the now annoyed girl." Do you know anything about me?" Albus shrugged his shoulders. "Tell me what's wrong with your family? Is your dad the most famous wizard ? Is everyone thinking your a mess up?" He came back and the stood under the shade of the tree. "Albus my mother and father are running from MACUSA. They think my family are part of some dark magic group. I was sent to live with my godfather and now he's missing. My family moves to wales to hide. I have no contact with any of them . We're to afraid that our owls will be intercepted.  I don't get to see my baby brother. And I don't know how long. So don't complain about family problems and how I don't understand. Albus we all have family problems. Some might be bigger or smaller than others but that doesn't mean they mean less to someone. They can all feel like the world hated you. Treasure what you have. " Albus stood shocked and frozen by what y/n had said. For someone so happy and loving she really did have her share fear. "I-I didn't know." She sniffles whipping her eyes with her wrist. "How could you I haven't told any one. " the two stood there for a minute just looking at the ground. A figure stepped out onto lawn . Ginny stood there looking at her son and the young girl standing face to face saying nothing. She could feel that y/n would some how be the light for Albus . If only her son could follow it . Just maybe if he sees she cares about him he'll see that so many care for him. She called for the two to come. "Train leaves tomorrow and you'll want a good night sleep. " the two came in with solemn faces. If only Albus knew that that would be one of lat last times they talk for another 4 months. But as one does not know ones fate he wouldn't know.
All four children pushed their carts towards the brick wall that stood there since before their parents . They ran through turning the corner. Y/n looked at the great train that stood in front of her. The beautiful metal it's self was magical. The children said their goodbyes and hellos to the granger-Weasleys .Albus had already left without saying anything. He head towards a platinum blonde haired boy . They smiled at each other and got onto the train . James had turned to you . "If you'd like you can sit with me and my friends." He had already known that she would've like to sit with Albus but that was never an option to Albus. James took y/n hand as lead her through the small Corridor. Each compartment radiated with joy and excitement. As James past by with his hand intertwined with a girl no had seen before. Many of the compartment hushed as whispers filled them . It was no new thing to people that James potter was one of the most attractive guys at hogwarts. He had never had and officials girlfriend though many said he was their boyfriend. James opened a door and walked in followed by y/n . They sat down in front of a boy with black hair and a square jaw. His eyes were hazel will a long scar through his left side of his forehead down to his cheek. "Well James I haven't seen this beauty before ?" The boy smile before extending his had . "Tomas sterz , 5th year Gryffindor . " y/n shoo his hand with a smile. "Hello , I'm y/n 4th year but don't know my house." Tomas raised his eyes brows and glanced at James . "She's from Ilvermory and moved here so she'll be going here and that's why she doesn't know her house. " Tomas slowly nodded his head and he slowly got it.
As the two boys talked and left a few times only to come running back laughing y/n sat by the window and looked out not really realizing she was drifting to sleep. 
A pool of red stained dark wood. A hand reached down and dipped its hand in the thick blood . A loud thud as the room turned . Then a swoosh In a middle of a black room was a single stick . As it got closer it was glowing a faint green glow a hand reached out and touched it . The hand that was once smooth wrinkled and sagged . It was thin like paper. Bain's could be seen hanging onto the bone . A pitch scream could be heard.
Waking up to a loud whistle coming from the train y/n sat up and looked at that she hadn't changed into her uniform and that the train was coming fast to the castle. As the younger girl changed she wondered what all it could mean or if it meant something at all. 
As the train stopped all the students gathered their things. All the students except the first years took the carriages. The magnificent castle stood tall and proud . And the doors opened everything seemed so magnificent. The halls cluttered with student and teachers bustling about. The great doors to the great hall opened and all sat down at their tables. Y/n went to the from and sat at the end of the gryffindor table . Looking around she saw that Albus nor the boy Scorpius where At their tables . The names where called and the houses where named . The final name was called and then the headmistress  stood before the sorting hat. "We have one more new comer . She's is from Ilvermory school of witchcraft and wizardry in America . She'll be joining the fourth years in their classes. Miss Williams! "Y/n stood up and walked to the front . Her heart pounded. All eyes on her . All girls saw her some glared and some gawked at her beauty. The boys stoped their conversations and looked at the stunning girl infront of them . She sat on the wood stool waiting for the hat to be placed. That was lowered but it barely touched her head when it called out in its loud voice."HUFFLEPUFF !" A table cheered as y/n walked to the table . She sat next to a girl and a boy . The girl turned to her. "I'm a forth year as well, I'm Stella . " y/n smiled and told her name. The boy to her left turned to her doing the same. "Fourth year , I'm Diggory . " he was charming and handsome . The girl across smile. "I'm a third year , oh and I'm josey. " everyone chattered about as the food piled upon their plates .
-------------------—— ———–——————•———-
Hi! So I'm just going to let you know that for thing I want to happen I'm going to be moving the events that happened in the cursed child around and not all at the same time in this one so everything works out so if you don't mind .