Chapter 3 | Stalker or Investigator?

Ishita's smile faded off all of a sudden. She expected Raman to slap her and say "I love you woman!" and embrace her. "What if he doesn't love me? My fault for having such expectations from him! He never loved me, if he did, he would have confessed! He forgot me. He forgot everything", she said to herself.

There she started overthinking. As usual🙄Someone needs to explain to her that high expectations lead to great disappointments. Her mood was out for the rest of the day.

Raman's mood went off too. He wanted to make the conversation longer, but he realized things weren't the same anymore. He expected a lot from her. He thought she'll be the one breaking down into tears confessing her love for him, when even he didn't have enough courage to do so. He huffed in anger. And yet, he calls himself a man😂Truly amazing! Raman, you don't know how strong of a woman Ishita is. Not just strong, but a sassy one too😏

Ishita went home after school and started doing what she's good at-overthinking. "He started the conversation, means he wants to talk to me, means he misses me!"

Bhalla Residence

Raman was pissed. He didn't have a good appetite for dinner. So he skipped dinner and went to his room. Simmi followed him few minutes later. She peeked into his room as the door wasn't shut properly.

Raman was already fast asleep wit his laptop beside him. His laptop was open with a girl's Facebook profile. Simmi got shocked a bit, seeing his little brother trying to stalk a girl. When she squint her eyes to see who was that lucky girl, she saw a familiar name. Ishita Iyer, it read. Simmi didn't know Ishita personally, but she generally knew that she was a nice girl. Simmi had followed Toshi to drop Ishita home after tuition when Raman and Ishita were still in 6th grade. She saw Raman moving the laptop curser to the 'Add Friend' and then away. She understood what was running on his mind, and she walked away smiling.

Iyer Residence

Ishita lied down on her bed tiredly as she was tired of overthinking too. Such a weak person she is🙄😂She didn't eat much for dinner too. Her laptop and iPad were both on the bed beside her. She logged into Facebook in her laptop. She searched for 'Raman Bhalla'. She was lucky enough, his profile was quite public. She saw his Relationship Status. 'It's complicated', it read. She guessed that he fixed that status because of her. She quickly clicked 'Add Friend' without hesitating even a bit. I have to say, Ishita has more courage than the egoistic Raman Bhalla😂

She, being the stalker, or to be nice I'll say investigator, started scrolling down his timeline. He saw that he posted a picture via Instagram. She understood that Raman had an Instagram account. Obviously he does Ishita🙄

She unlocked her iPad, went to the AppStore to install the Instagram app. Since she didn't have Instagram, she was determined to create one. On the spot. She entered the required details as fast as possible. Finally, her Instagram account was finally created.

She was so excited! She entered 'ramanbhalla' in the search. She didn't see what she searched for, but saw something else. There was a profile under the name of 'ramanbhalla30' with a familiar profile picture. She opened that account. To her luck, again, Raman's account was public! She wanted to scream in excitement, but she didn't, as she would wake up the others.

She clicked 'FOLLOW' and started scrolling down. She saw a hot and handsome figure standing in front of the Taj Mahal. It was her Ravan Bhalla😍😍He looked dashing at her favorite place, although she's never been there She always wanted to though.