The Beginning(2ndEdition)✔

Lisa's P.O.V.

Oh no. Not again!

Its still snowing outside. Its not that heavy but it dulls my mood at this time specially when I'm going to university.

"Hey dumbass! you going to or not?" Sorn yells through my phone speaker. Then I hear the continuous honking of her car's horn. 

"Okay...okay I'm coming." I pick my bag from the couch as I hurry towards the source of the sound or annoying sound. 

"Mom Sorn's here. Bye." I practically yell to let know mom that I've gone for class. 

What the heck is the problem? My show lace is not obeying my command at this critical hour.

"Hey! Good morning." I pass a sly smile. I hope she's controlling her anger. Her looks shows she's totally pissed.

"The truth is I didn't have a good morning at all." She turn the ignition and drives towards traffic. and I definitely know she is referring to me. 

Sorn's long name is Chonnasorn Sajakul. Her name is a mouthful so people call her in her short name.  She's also from Thailand ,like me. Her family and my family are friends too. 

Both of our fathers works at the same field and they get posted at here, in Seoul. We didn't have any escape. but to shift school, get admitted at Seoul National University. 

"What the fuck." Sorn groans. We were about to park the car but that bitch, that bitch's junk car just appeared from nowhere and steals our place. 

"We have some things to sort out." God have to give us some work at this chilly, early morning. Okay...not that early though.

"Hey you bitch! wait." Sorn and I walk towards the so called Lee Sae Woo, the almighty bitch of this big and vast university. 

"Don't you have a more tight shirt than that." I point my finger at her too-shown cleavage. 

"Look what we have here. You two just make my day bad very easily. Now I don't have time for such uncivilized people."  She blows the tip of her fingers showing the disinterest. 

"How dare you steal our parking space?" I grit my teeth, my hands fisted at the sides. 

She better not play with my patience. She knows it was our space and...Control, control...

 Can the day get better?