Katsuki Bakugou+Reader(Angst)

"Katsuki

"Katsuki...why are you always so mean to Mydoryia?" You asked your hot-headed friend as you two sat on your favorite hill in the middle of the woods.
Bakugou's mother and yours are best friends, so it was only natural for you to become friends at a very young age, despite his anger issues. The only problem was you couldn't see each other a lot of sense you had never attended the same school until now, your first year of HighSchool.

"What's it matter to you?" Bakugou sneered at you almost like just the bushy-haired boy's name triggered him. You shrugged your shoulders as you stared up at the sky. It was a sunny day, and white cotton candy clouds floated around the bright blue space.

"He's a useless nobody. He even tricked me about him being quirkless for the past eleven years. And his underestimation of my skill is so goddamn annoying." Bakugou spat the words out of his mouth, every one of them containing venom. You thought about what he said for a while and the way Mydoryia acted around him. You sighed and debated in your head if you should voice your opinions or not, knowing he would only get mad.

"Suki..." You started off using your old nickname for the ash-blonde boy, successfully getting him actually to pay attention to you. "Maybe he never told you about his quirk because he was embarrassed... I mean, you have such a powerful one without any horrible drawbacks, and he gets severely hurt every time he uses his. Also, based on the way he treats you, I really doubt he's underestimating you. He actually seems to admire you. He wants to be good enough to beat you, and I think you inspire him to do his best. Honestly, I feel you're a big jerk to him when he's done nothing wrong." You take a deep breath after your many words of wisdom to Bakugou, waiting for the boy to blow up in your face, literally. After a few seconds of nothing, You turn and study your friend's expression. You're shocked to see that it was his perfectly blank face, and you couldn't tell how he was feeling.

"Suki...are you mad?" you ask quietly as you feel my eyebrows furrow in confusion. He says nothing yet again. You feel your [E/C] eyes get wet with tears. He never ignores you; he insults, yells, and once or twice you've actually fought, but he never ignored you. Out of the corner of your eye, you see him get up from the half of his sweatshirt he was sitting on.

"Get up." There was no emotion in his voice as you stared up at the boy, your heart skipping beats from his cold look.

"Not until you answer my question, Katsuki. Are you mad at me?" I
You finally see some emotion in his face as he snorts with an angry laugh forced out of his throat.

"I'm beyond mad you dumb bitch." Bakugou says with a scowl; his red eyes glared into your tear-filled ones.

" I thought I could always count on my best friend to be on my side..." He spits the words best friend out with as much venom in the words he uses while talking to Mydoryia. "But it turns out you aren't much of a best friend at all, are you [Y/N]?" He glares at you after he finishes yelling at you. You sit there on his sweatshirt, too stunned to say anything as you process what he said.

He growls suddenly and kicks the arm supporting your upper body weight, causing you to fall and tumble down the small hill, successfully hitting many rocks and branches and soon after face planting at the bottom. You held your left arm to your chest in pain and felt your tears come down like a waterfall, loud sobs shaking your beat-up body as you laid on the floor. You heard footsteps walking down the hill and tried to push your body into a sitting position and failing due to the pain.

"You've always been such a weak person. The only reason I was even friends with you is that my mom made me. You're worse than Deku. I was hoping you wouldn't talk to me again...actually don't even look at me. Wouldn't want your uselessness to rub off on me." Bakugou says with a click of his tongue. You heard his footsteps fade away and just laid on the floor crying, the ache in your heart larger than the one in your battered body.

After a while of crying, you once again try to get up, but your limbs fail you, one of your ankles hurt so bad you thought you broke it. You sighed and reached into your pocket for your phone but panicked as your hand came out empty. You flailed around like a hurt bird looking for the device but sighed and gave up soon after. You laid there and cried once again, letting your depressing thoughts take over your brain.

"Hello, this is the Bakugou residence... What do you mean she's missing... Yes, I'll ask him right now... Call you back."

"Katsuki!" Mrs.Bakugou yelled, obviously panicked as she ran up the stairs to her son's room. She barged in without knocking to find her son staring at the TV. 

"Katsuki, have you seen [Y/N] today? [M/N] says she's been missing since yesterday!" Mrs.Bakugou exclaims as she awaited her son's reaction.

"We went to the park yesterday; I left before her, though. Stupid bitch probably slept at gravity girls house or something." Bakugou says as he rolls his blood-red eyes.

"Did you too fight or something?" The blond woman asks skeptically as she puts her hands on her hips.

"No, what the hell makes you think that?" Bakugou says bitterly, still not looking away from the screen. His mother sighs and quickly leaves the room to call [M/N].

Little did Bakugou know you were still stuck in the same place.

"I wonder if I'll die here." You spoke to yourself, hearing a massive strike of thunder followed by the lightning. You were hungry, thirsty, and tired. You wished you had a teleportation quirk right about now. You sighed and looked around the forest floor once again for your phone, then sighed in defeat.

"A little sleep wouldn't hurt.", I say to myself as I feel my eyelids bat uncontrollably. Just as I was going to drift off to sleep, I heard distant shouting and footsteps.

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]! [Y/N] are you out here, you fucking dumb ass!" You hear the shouts of a certain blonde-headed firecracker coming closer and closer.

"I'm here, B-Bakugou!" You shout, voice cracking from how loud you yelled for help last night. You hear the footsteps reach the top of the hill and look up, little drizzles of rain getting in your eyes. You see the ash blonde hair of your best friend...or ex-best friend now.

"Dumb ass. Don't think I'm here because I want to be. My mom made me." Bakugou mumbles as he crouched down next to you. "Why didn't you go home, idiot?"

"I think I broke my leg or ankle and definitely broke my wrist when I fell." Your words cause the boy actually to look at the damage he caused your body.

"Oh." After a minute of silence, Katsuki suddenly puts one of his arms under the crook of my knees and one under my back.

"Ouch! Katsuki, what are you doing?" You shout out in pain as your leg dangles and you clutch your arm to your chest.

"I'm bringing you home," Bakugou mumbles as he walks up the hill, finding your phone on the way.

"This doesn't change anything. We aren't friends anymore." You feel tears fall out of your eyes at his words, and your body shakes a bit in small sobs, having cried enough over the part day.

"If that's what you want."

Requested by @TheCoati
1352 words
edited