Chapter 10

After we picked them up from the airport we hung out at their house until they unpacked. Daniel, Zach, Jonah, Jack, Erin and I decided to go to a club, we weren't really going to drink because we were having breakfast with Logan and Corbyn in the morning. Jack didn't care, he and Daniel began taking shots like no other. We all began splitting up. Me, Erin, Daniel, and Zach all headed back to the house. Daniel began to sober up, and man up.
* texts from earlier *
Danny😛: seriously help me( HELP YOU AYEEEEEE) I really like her😂
Me: Daniel...listen to me...if you like her, you have to tell her.

They walked outside to the gazebo, and me and Zach went to a swing in the front. We both sat down, listening to the chirps of the crickets and looked up at the stars. He went inside and grabbed a blanket. We laid it down on the ground and watched the stars.

"So...what are you two? You and Jack." He didn't look at me, he still stared up at the sky.

"It's complicated, we obviously both still like each other, but the trust is missing." I said staring at him. He still didn't look at me.

"Can you trust me?" He said still with no contact.

"Of course." I looked back at the sky.

He moved closer to me then sat up.

"What's wrong?" I said to him as I sat up on my elbows.

"I can't take this anymore. I love you." He looked away from me.
"And I know you don't feel the same, I know your in love with Jack, but I just wanted to tell you before you got back together with him."
I fully sat up, and moved closer to him.
"Zach..." I sighed. "The problem is I do love you, I love you both. That's the complicated part."

He turned towards me, smiled while looking down.

"Are you being serious?" He smiled.

"Yes." I stared into his eyes.
He pulled me closer, into a cuddling position. I know I should talk to Jack before I did anything but, I couldn't help myself. He was so sweet, caring, and so god damn adorable.
He shifted back so I would look at him. He slowly moved in closer and kissed me. And I let him.

What is wrong with me?!? I'm in love with Jack! Yet I let Zach kiss me and not him.

He grabbed my waist, deepening the kiss. I let it happen. It all just felt so right. We began laying down, I slowly moved on top of him, still kissing.

I stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing, I just can't, not yet." I got off and sat beside him.

"Hey." He moved my face up. "It's okay."

I smiled at him, giving him another quick peck, and standing up.

"Come on." I wiggles my fingers signaling for him to grab my hand.

"What are we doing?" He laughs.

We went to the hot tub they have in the back yard. We looked around for Daniel and Erin, but they were no where to be found.

"We don't have swimsuits." He laughed.

"Who cares?" I yelled and laughed.

For the first time in awhile, I felt free. I took of my shirt and pants and stepped into the hot tub. Zach did the same and followed me in.

We cuddled and relaxed while looking up at the sky.
-
After awhile we got out, dried off, and went back into the house. Zach gave me a pair of his joggers and a hoodie.

"You look so cute." He said while licking his lips.

I jumped onto him, falling back onto the bed. We heard a crash, some giggling, then a door shut and lock. I climbed off of him and shut the door slowly, trying not to make a sound.

"Who was that?!" I whispered.

He shrugged. "It's probably Daniel, or someone."

He didn't seem to be worried, but for some reason I was.

"You worry to much, come here." He said signaling me into his arms. I fell asleep.
-
It was a crazy night, but I was awake and feeling better than ever. We still had an hour until lunch with Logan and Corbyn, so I laid in bed with Zach.

He was still so tired, he would doze of into a light sleep, then wake up again. It was adorable.

* incoming text *
Danny😛: Guess where I am.
Me: Where?
Danny😛: Your place🤘🏼
Me: Your a lucky man Danny, if you break her heart, I'll break your face.
Danny😛: I know you will😱

They came over a little while after, and Erin brought me a new outfit. I changed and went into the living room, with Zach following behind.

"Hey can you get Jack for me? Logan will be here soon." Zach said as he walked over to the kitchen.

"Yah."

I walked over to his room and tried opening the door. It was locked. I waited for Corbyn to get home so he could use his key. Instead he just gave it to me.

I put the key inside the lock and turned it, hearing the click as the door unlocked. I turned the door knob to see Jack sleeping with another girl....

This wasn't just any girl though. This was Chloe. (Not the same person but ayeeeeee QUAKE ME CHLOE) my jaw dropped as Jack woke up. He saw me and his eyes widened.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting, Logans here." I said as if I didn't care. I closed the door and ran over to Logan.

"You won't believe what just happened to me."

"Vlog material?" He said jokingly. "I'm kidding, what's up baby cousin?"

"I just caught Jack, with another girl."

"AYEEEE THASSS MAAA BOIII."

"Logan this isn't funny, because it was Chloe."

His smile turned into a serious face.
"Oh shit, how did she get here?"

"I don't know, I don't think she even knows that we're here." I whisper to him.

"BOIIIIIIS WERE MOVING OUTSIDE!" Logan screamed to them and to the camera.

I followed them as we left Jack alone with her.
-
-
-
-
{A/N: soooo who tf is Chloe?????

Also I need help picking a name for our main character, I thought it would be cool to have her nameless, but the more I go with it, the more I hate it.

Just comment on any part of the story, a name you like. Thank you loves❤️}