You

I'm on my worst behavior , NO ! They use to never wanna hear us ! Remember ?! Motherfucka never loved us !

-Drake

Dre's POV (Paris's Brother)

I haven't heard from from Paris since we moved into our dorms today. I hope she okay. I get to her dorm and knock on the door. The door opens and let me tell you . It wasn't Paris , it has to be her dorm roommate. This girl here was brownskin , about 5'4 , a short hair cut , and a bawbing body ! I just stood there ... Gazing at her.

?? : Hello ?! Earth To Boy !!

Me : Is Paris here ?

?? : No . I Haven't seen her , but I know she was here earlier because her stuff is unpacked.

Me : Well , are you gonna let me in ??

?? : No , but I can take a message .

Me : Tell her Dre stopped by. What's your name .

?? : Da'Storm .

Me : Nice to meet . and don't forget to tell her I stopped by .

Da'Storm : I won't.

Da'Storm POV

Damn , Dre is something . Imagine what his sister look like. She's probably gorgeous . Let me introduce thy self . The names Da'Storm Ray Parker. I'm 5'3 , Brownskin , Short hair cut , and a nice body . I moved here from New York to start over . Now I'm in college here to pursue my dreams . Starting over was EXACTLY what I needed .

------------------------------------

What do you think of the new character ?!

Love , Solo