Moon 1.

The small kitten we are talking about was born in her fathers two-leg garden, the small kittens father was a kitty-pet, a rude one, his two-legs bought the most expensive and ,good' food for him. Him, a black tyrcuise eyed tom named Mr. Kitty, and a small kind lynx, named Angel, had a kitten together, Angel didn't know the tom but she wanted a kitten, no male lynxes around, and no clan-cats wanted, her having a fear of them, the lynx had a kitten, without telling the father she walked into the woods with the kitten, the small kitten hang onto her mothers nose, her mother carrying her by the scruff.
Her mother carried her to a small cave, it was a great place to hide in, no clan cats were around and the small kitten would be safe there. The first few days the kitten slept like a bear on a cold winter, having her eyes colsed, when the week ended she opened her small eyes and looked at her mother, being suprised of how beautiful she was, the mother teached her kit how to mew and hiss, it came out nicely.
The small kit stared in her mothers eyes and mewed, ,,M-mommy you are so fluffy, will i ever be as fluffy as you?'' And lowered her fluffy ears, her mother then replied ,,You are allready fluffy my dear Drop,'' Drop being the name she put her.
Her mother teached her kit how to survive in the wild, and how to hunt small pray, Angel not knowing the clan- cat rules teached her kit alot of things apprentices should learn.
Three weeks have been from the time she was born, the kitten and her mother were looking around the forest for food, being careful, trying not to be taken prisoner by clan-cats, the mother put the kit down, the kit looked around for a small squirell or something like that, a hunter was following them, Angel knew it wasn't going to end good and mewed loudly ,,Drop, run! Dont look back, run to your fathers humans!'' Her knowing what they are, as he has told her what.
Drop ran as fast as she could, that not being as fast as she needed but she managed somehow, Angel hissed at the hunter, knowing she was gonna get shot, hoping her baby wont have to see or hear it, and the moment Drop was far enough, the small lynx got shot, the hunter took her mothers corpse ans draged it to his brand new car, the small lynx was dead, Drop not knowing, hoping to see her again.
When Drop arrived at her fathers two-leg place, she was exhausted, but kept going and mewed louder, the two-leg tom opened the door and looked at the kitten, a smaller, she- two-leg coming after him, Drops father in her non-furry paws.
The male two-leg picked the kitten up and carried it to the sink, washing it, ,,Are we really gonna adopt it?'' An older two-leg she appears ,,honey it has nowhere else to go, its weak''
The male mewed back in a weird language, Drop understanding the female didn't want her by her aura. The male two-leg put the kitten onto her fathers bed, the kitten fell asleep.