Chapter 10: Surprise, surprise

It's been a smooth couple of days, ever since the Yael incident untli today.

Nagulo ang IST hosts when an issue came out about Karylle and Vice. Billy entered the DR with panic in his eyes and pinakita kay Karylle and Vice the issue that just came out:

Singer and actress, Karylle and comedyane, Vice Ganda.. NAG-KA ONE NIGHT STAND?!

It's been buzzing around lately that Karylle Tatlonghari broke up with her band vocalist boyfriend of 3 years, Yael Yuzon but the reason was unknown until two days ago. Our source went to us and told us that the reason that they broke up was because Karylle cheated wih her boyfriend with Vice Ganda who is supposedly gay. We thought that was impossible! Karylle is known to be a good actress with a clean reputation and Vice Ganda is gay, they do have a love team called 'ViceRylle' which maybe the start of things but it still seemed surprising for us. Until Yael Yuzon stepped in himself in an interview and told us himself, "Yes, the rumors are true... break na kami and it's because nag-ka one night stand sila. Hindi ako sure kung bakla talaga si Vice or kung accident lang talaga.. pero it's true." The vocalist said. Does this mean that Vice Ganda is now straight? Is this just a one time thing or does it happen more often than we think? We are hoping to get answers from them personally. 

"Are you serious?" Karylle's eyes are wide in shock. She can feel her world crumbling. 

Vice is holding the newspaper in his hand and crumpling it without noticing. 

Billy, Vhong ans Anne, who are also in the room are too shock to say anything. Tumahimik nalang sila.

"No.... no way.." Karylle mumbled to herself as she walked back and forth in the DR.

"Gago yun ah.. tangina.." Sabi ni Vice, his eyebrows furrowed and mukhang galit.

"Guys... relax lang... shh, baka maka-sakit kayo dyan and mag-oon air tayo in 30 mins." Sabi ni Vhong, tumayo sya and hinamashimas nya si Vice and Karylle sa likod.

"Wait lang.. are you telling me na totoo yan?!" Biglang sigaw ni Anne, tumingin ang lahat kay Anne and biglang natahimik. Nakalimutan nila na hindi pa pala alam ni Anne.

"Uhh... tingin mo?" Tanong ni Vice.

"What?!??!!? Hindi nyo ako sinabihan?!" 

"Andali lang ngangabu ah, may issue kami dito eh.. pwede ba na mamaya ka na?" 

"Ano ba yan, guys! I've been missing out on a lot! Ang laking news naman talaga nyan ah!" Sabi ni Anne with a kilig smile on her face and she helped lighten the situation kasi natawa sila lahat.

"Well ngayon, alam na talaga ng lahat.." Karylle said lowly, mukhang malungkot ang mata nya.

"Okay lang yan K... we'll get through this." Vice said, putting an arm around K.

"I can't believe you guys had sex." Anne said under her breath and natawa sila lahat, again.

.

..

....

.....

V's POV

Pag-katapos namin malaman na lumabas na yung issue, mabigat ang loob namin. Sobra. I can tell na lalo na si Karylle, parang wala sya sa sarili nya. I'm trying hard to act normal to calm her down pero wala talaga eh.

Pag-katapos ng show, dumiretso agad kami sa DR nya.

"Sorry talaga, kasalanan ko ito eh.. si Yael kasi eh.." Sabi ni Karylle na parang pa-iyak.