Two; No

Haley's POV

"Haley!" I heard my mother yell. I was still pissed at her, I wasn't even talking to her. They tried to invite me out for dinner with them, but I declined. I didn't want to be near them, let alone the same room as them.

Like c'mon mom. Why would I want to stay here with your boyfriend who I don't even know? To be honest, she shouldn't be going on a business trip because she's barely home now, not that I'm complaining, but I would like to see her.

"I'm leaving, Harry is ordering Pizza, I suggest you go down there and tell him what you want." She said walking into my room without knocking.

"Um, can you knock first? What if I was nude? hmm?" I questioned.

"I would've heard the shower, and I didn't."

I ignored her, and continued to question her. "Why can't I just go stay with my dad?"

"Harry is your dad."

"No he's not! You're not even engaged!" I screeched.

"EITHER WAY DROP THE WHOLE "DAD" THING! You're not living with him!" She glared at me as if bringing up my dad was a bad thing.

"Oh yeah? And why?"

"Because he's dead. I was in labor with you when he got into a car crash. That's why I always yell at you to go away." She whispered

"Mom, I did-"

"Look, just drop it okay, I have to go." She said walking out. I heard the front door slam, before I ran downstairs.

"Haley." Harry smiled.

"Look here are my rules, I am to stay in my room, and only come out when I have to leave or retrieve food. Any other contact with me is not permitted unless there is someone here to see me." I stated.

"Really?" he asked, "those aren't the rules your mum left." I froze, my mom left rules?

"Yes, really, simple because her ex tried to do a few things." I glared at him.

"Well, I can reassure you, that I'm not like your moms ex."

"That's what they all say. Now I am going out, so don't bother to order two pies, unless you have a friend over, but there is no one in this house without my permission." I said, slipping on my shoes.

"See." He smirked. "I am your permission baby girl, you need permission to go out, and you defiantly need my permission to shut your bedroom door. I have rules of my own, and along with your mums, you're going to obey every single one of them," By now he had me backed up against the wall. "Are we clear?"

I nodded, staring at him waiting for him to make his next move. "Now, every rule broken deserves punishment, so go collect your electronics, and bring them to me, you can have them back next Saturday." He smiled innocently, pointing to the stairs.

I glared before going to retrieve my things, he didn't need to know I had an iPod, he also didn't need to know about my iPad. I'll just log myself out of everything, and put a lock on my phone. I hid the two things in my underwear drawer before getting my laptop and phone, bringing them down to him. He can check my laptop all he wants, he isn't going to find anything on it anyway.

I casually walked down and put them in his awaiting arms. That stupid smile on his face really beginning to annoy me. I handed him my laptop, not bothering if he went on it, but pouting when it came to my phone. He actually thinks he's gonna get into that easily?

"And you better have given me everything electronical."

"Electronical isn't a word, look it up in the dictionary, now I am going to my room, goodbye!" I stated before spinning on my heal and walking up the stairs.

________________

It probably sucks, I'm sorry, I'm also sorry it took so long for me to update