Goodbye Eren x Levi part 2

"Any last words, you beast?!"

Eren didn't say anything. He just gritted his teeth and shut his green eyes tightly, awaiting the fatal blow to his head. The man smirked and released the captive bullet.

And blood splattered all over the boy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's eyes widened as he saw a man stand in front of him. His small body fell and leaned on Eren's shoulder.

"Levi!" Eren screamed as he looked at the small man in front of him. The crowd went in shock, several whispers drifting around.

"L-listen brat.." Levi gasped while looking up at Eren. "No! Why did you do this for me?! Why did you save me?!" The titan shifter snapped while looking down at him.

Levi bit his lip as tears pricked his eyes.

"Because I love you.."

Eren's teal orbs widened even more as he bit his lip. "You didn't hav-"

"Y-yes I did Eren... Listen.. I-I know that I don't have much time left-"

"Don't say that!-"

"But I w-want you to know that I l-love you so much. I want y-you to s-see this world.." The older male panted lightly, clinging onto Eren's body for dear life.

"B-but I want you to be here with me.." The teen sobbed while looking down at him.

"I will. S-spiritually. Even though you want be able to see me, I know you'll feel me here." Levi whispered.

"I-I love you L-Levi." Eren sobbed.

"I l-love y-you too E-Eren." Levi gasped before pressing his lips onto the boy's. Eren kissed him back gently. The ravenette soon pulled away before collapsing on the ground, a small smile on his lips.

"Levi! Wake up! Please! You can't leave! Someone help! Don't just stand there!" Eren yelled while trying to break free.

"Please...don't go...I need you..."

~The End~

[A/N: I have no idea what happened to the original second part. So, I decided to rewrite it for you.]