Well we meet again.

I felt my heart race as I stood by the door. I was terrified as I wrapped my hand around the handle and opened it. I was met with a dark room and one figure, the figure that I hated seeing when coming home.

"Hello sweetheart how was school." She said and got up from her seat on the couch. I put on my fake smile and let out a small, "Good." I looked down and tried to walk away but I felt her nails dig into my ear.

"Explain to me why you are wearing such a boyish outfit and not that brand new dress I got for you?" She said the anger practically radiating off of her. "And why is your hair short? Do I not provide you enough to keep you a girl."

"No, you provide enough." I said, my whole body was shaking.

"Then explain to me why you look like that. I did not raise a boy so why do you insist on acting like one?!" She slapped me across the face with enough force knock down a building. I lay on the floor like a helpless puppy. My ear bleeding from her sharp nails. I felt her hand grab the back of my head and lift me up by my hair. "You can't escape." She whispered into my ear and slammed my head against the floor. I blacked out.

I woke up to the screeching of my alarm clock. I shut it off as I got up. I went to the bathroom and saw in the mirror that my face was pale and stained with tears. "Get a hold of yourself Izzy, she can't reach you here." I said to myself. I turned on the faucet and washed my face. I got ready for the day. I wore a black tank top under my sweatshirt and jeans, and combed my black curly hair over my left eye. I walked into the living room and grabbed my bag. I sat by the door, slipped on my shoes and left. I went next door I opened the door to see Haruhi making some eggs.

"Your plate is on the table." She said as she slide the eggs onto a plate of her own. I sat down and ate.

"Thanks Haruhi, I would've starved if it wasn't for you." I said as I shoved a piece of bacon into my mouth. I felt a hand on my face. I looked to my side to see a concerned expression plastered on Haruhi's face.

"You are really pale, did you have that dream again?" She said.

"Yeah, I'm fine though, I'm used to it by now," I said as I went to put my plate in her sink. I looked at the clock, "Oh no, we have to leave let's go!" I grabbed her arm and ran out the door.

TIME SKIP~

Class was finally over. School is torture for me, I mean I have good grades I have to or else I can't stay in this school. My Scholarship is mostly focused on my artistic talent but I still need to have them at the very least decent. I tried to pack up before Haruhi was able to come and get me but it was too late. As I was walking out of the classroom doors I felt someone grab my hoodie.

"Your grades seem to be dropping." She said.

"Maybe." I said as I got up.

"Iz just because you got in doesn't mean they can't kick you out and I don't feel like being alone in a school with a bunch of rich kids." She said. We were the only ones there at that point so no one heard us. She dragged me down the hall.

Five minutes later she walked in defeat. "There are three library's here you'd think one would be quiet." I patted her on the back to make her feel better. I kept walking but suddenly heard the sound of Haruhi's footsteps stop. I turned to see her looking out the window deep in thought. I waited for her to be done and turn to me. This was normal for her and its best to leave her alone. Eventually we started to walk. We walked until we saw two large doors.

"Abandoned music room huh?" I said as I walked closer.

"I guess this is the only place we're going to have peace and quiet." She said as she opened the door. Suddenly a a blinding white light and a cascade of rose petals flew out. I heard a group of people call out, "Welcome!" Two of those voices sounded really familiar. Once I got my eyesight back I saw the two people I thought I would never find.

"Mori! Honey!" I yelled I ran to them and hugged them gaining the attention of the seven other people in the room.

"Excuse me mister but who are you?" The cute voice of Honey said.

"It's me Isabella." I said loud enough for only them to hear. The most surprised face overcame them. They tackled me to the ground. "Guys you're crushing my ribs." They got up and Honey started rambling.

"When did you get here? How did you get here? Huh!!!!!! is your mother here!" He Said with a look of fear at the end.

"A year ago, Plane, and no we do not mention her." I said.

"Uhm could we have an explanation." Said the people behind us. I turned around now with the biggest smile.

"I'm Izzy Perez tra-" I was cut off by a tall boy in glasses.

"Izzy Perez, a transfer student from New Mexico in America, got a scholarship here due to her art." He said writing something in his little black notebook. "Also Haruhi Fujioka commoner who got into this school due to their smarts. I believe Haruhi is in the same class as Hikaru and Kaouru." This guy was a little weird.

"Wow I never knew the exceptional honor students would be so openly gay." Said the tall blonde guy.

"Excuse me." Said Haruhi. I quickly ran over to her and covered her mouth.

"Hey let's see how long it takes for them to figure out we're girls." I whispered into her ear.

"Well they are still our guests and we must make that all our guests are happy." Said the blonde who now had his hands around our waists. I freaked out and fell to the floor.

"Whoa a little to handsy for my tastes." I said as got back up. I felt two arms wrap around my waist again.

"Oh the little kitten isn't comfortable." Said the red head his breath on the nape of my neck. I pinched the back of his neck to get him away from me.

"Kaouru! Did he hurt you." Said another boy who seemed to be his brother. The new red head lifted his brothers chin and their lips almost touched.

"Okay the incestuous guys is where I draw the line I'm out of here." I said a grabbed Haruhi's hand. I felt myself get pulled back by the familiar shorty.

"Izzy-chan let's hang out for a little bit." He said. I gave in, I was actually slightly afraid of honeys strength.

"So what Kind of boys do you like. Do you like the strong silent type like Mori, the boy Lolita like Honey-Senpai, how 'bout the mischievous type like Hikaru and Kaouru, or the cool type like Kyoya." Said the blonde guy again.

"Whoa we were just trying to find a quiet place to study!" Said Haruhi.

"Or maybe you'd like a guy like me." Said the boy as he stroked Haruhi's chin. The funniest pun entered my mind and I couldn't keep it in.

"He wants the Haru-D!" I blurted out. The blonde boy suddenly stood up and the sudden motion caused Haruhi to fall, I was laughing so hard until I heard a large crash. I stopped laughing,

What did I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I restarted one of my other book for the people who don't know . I liked my first chapter so I kept it and changed a few things thanks for reading this.