Chapter one

(Y/N) P.O.V

"This is it, My new life", I whispered softly and looked up at my new house. I had recently moved away from New york and into Busan, A nice place with a lot of people. I was starting school tomorrow so i decided to pace myself and get to packing quickly, I ran inside and looked at the empty house, Taking it all in and nodding, Heading upstairs.

"Alright, I need to pack quickly if i want to get more things done."

~Timeskip by Wang puppy~

After i finally finished packing, I made it downstairs and found my mom, Setting up the kitchen.

"Ma, I'm gonna walk around the neighborhood for a while, Is that okay?"

She nodded as I sighed relieved, Heading outside to explore.

----

After walking around for a while, I decided to go home until i saw something from the corner of my eye, It looked like a girl crying and an Angry man. I turned around and saw the man, He had brown hair and Light skin, Which complemented his Beautiful Brown eyes, Oh come on? Was i really complementing this stranger after just seeing what he was doing to the poor girl?. I shook my head and approached The two, Standing specifically in front of the girl.

"Is something the problem?" I asked, Glaring at the unknown man.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was in the middle of Rejecting Another girl's confession, Rolling my eyes as i spoke coldly.

"I don't like anyone, So why would you think I would accept you?"

I looked away scoffing as the girl started crying, Great. Just as i was about to tell her to get out of my sight, Another girl appeared. She had beautiful [Insert eye color] eyes, Which complimented her [Insert hair color] hair. I almost got lost in her until she started to speak again....