Chapter 2.

Y/N P.O.V

"Excuse me sir?"

I waved my hand in his face, Hopefully getting his attention. He got out of his trance and finally spoke up in his deep, alluring, voice.

"Nothing is the problem, Now stay out of our business."
He glared down at me angrily.

To be honest i found it scary...but kinda hot. Before he could say anything else to me or the girl, I grabbed her wrist, walking away. After i saw we were far enough from him, I turned to her and sent her my best smile.

I didn't smile often so it was pretty hard.

"What did that man say to you?"
I asked in a soft tone, Hopefully not scaring her. She then began to sniffle and speak up, her voice cracking a bit.

"I-I confessed to h-him, B-But he reject me harshly."

She began to cry and i shook my head.

'What a jerk'

I thought as i hugged her. I could tell she was surprised because of her tiny flinch, But slowly after, She hugged me back as a tiny smile was tugging at my lips.

I pulled away from the hug a few seconds after

"Whats your name?"

"Momo..."

She said shyly, I smiled at her again and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Momo, I'm
Y/N!. Lets be friends, Okay?.

She smiled shyly and nodded.
"O-Okay!"

---

I woke up at about 6:30 in the morning and took a quick shower, My new school doesn't really have a dress code, So i went with something casual.
        🔽((Your outfit))

After changing, I went downstairs and headed to the bus stop

-----

After finally arriving at my new school, I was greeted with weird stares and glares from jealous girls. I kept walking until i bumped into a tall figure, I looked up at him and was slightly surprised at who i saw.