I'm Sorry | 7

There She Was.
The bet was still on. But for the past 3 weeks I haven't seen her. Not at any party's and she's not the type to miss a party. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to apologize. Only because I had to keep the bet going. Just thinking of it made me walk to her. She looked beautiful. Her hair was curled and it was blonde. I'm not gonna say I'm not attracted to her because that would be a lie. She is different. This time I wasn't gonna come of to strong I wanted her to like me. When I got closer she was squinting,she looked cute doing that. When she finally saw it was me she kinda smiled. Maybe she forgot about it.

"Uh Hey" I said kinda nervous i don't know why.
"Sup" she said. I couldn't tell if she was mad or confused or just happy. Everything about her was a mystery
"I'm sorry!" We both said at the same time. To say I was surprised. She looked surprised to. I let her speak.
"About the last time we saw each other" I was being bitchy and I'm sorry I don't usually act like that" she said
I knew she was lying about the "I don't usually act like that ". I've heard rumors about her . one time she made a dude cry. But I let it slide.
"You're Good. But I'm sorry about all those things I said" I told her. Was I ashamed about the things I told her ? Or was I just saying it for the bet.
"I'm Violet" she said. Surprising me. Nobody has ever gotten her name. I know cliche but she really did play boys.
"I'm Aaron" I told her smiling. "Wanna get out of here"? I added.
" Yes , This Party's Lame" . I took her hand and took her to my car.
I got this bet in the bag.