Molly dayz 🙄

Hey Im Molly king , I am originally from Detroit but my mom , stepdad , sister & i were relocating to Miami Florida.
We were moving because of my mom Detroit had a bad influence on me & my sister Cuban king my stepdad didn't like it either all of our tats our guns & our smoking weed.

It was 6:00 Am & it was time for us to leave our south side Detroit home & catch our flight to the sunshine state.
Me & cuban finished putting the rest of our clothes in the suitcases to get ready to go to the airport all are other stuff had been shipped out to Miami already.
I got my Victoria secret backpack & put my headphones, lipgloss, & my iPhone 7+ inside , then I put on some gray sweatpants & VS jacket with my Nike slides grabbed my bag put it on then went down stairs.
My auntie kash was outside waiting to drive us to the airport cause our cars were shipped to the new house already.
My stepdad Ron loaded our suitcases in auntie kash's truck then we headed to the airport, the drive was silent & awkward it's was difficult driving past my hood imma miss it.
We arrived at the airport
Me: bye tt kash
Kash: bye love you
We walked to where our plane was loading & got on.
Me & cuban got seats together & we fell right asleep moving was so tiring.

My mom woke me & Cuban up
Mom: we're here girls
I woke up & looked out the plane window all I seen was pretty water palm trees & the bright sun
We stepped of the plan found our bags in the luggage claim & our escalade truck was waiting for us, we loaded the truck & headed to go to our new house.
We pulled up to our new house it was way bigger then the one in Detroit. we walked inside it looked bigger than the outside.
Mom: you girls rooms are upstairs & y'all got y'all own bathrooms
Me: okay ma
Me & cuban walked up stairs to our rooms I walked in my room it was big my bed was in there & all my boxes of stuff , I put my suitcase down opened it & started to put everything in my closet & drawers.
By the time I was done with my room it  was time to eat I went in Cubans room to get her she ways laying down I sat on her bed & woke her up.
Cuban: girl I'm hungry
Me: we bout to go out for food now
She got up & put on some shorts & a t-shirt & we walked down stairs Ron & my mom was waiting for us so we could go out for some food.
We didn't know Miami at all really so we just got in the car & start driving until we seen a in & out burger we ordered burgers & fries & large cokes then headed back to the house.
We walked in the house I grabbed my food cause I was starving we all sat at the table.
Mom: molly & Cuban you know you guys start school tomorrow
Me: oh word?
Mom: yup
Cuban rolled her eyes hard
Cuban: ion even wanna deal with school
Mom: Cuban I don't wanna hear it you a senior just finish it cause you not dropping out
Cuban rolled her eyes again it got so more awkward Cuban was never for school she liked to run the streets with auntie kash cause auntie kash was a thug & bout her money.

I took a shower & washed my hair put on my Nike shorts & sports bra & layed down to be honest I wasn't ready for school tomorrow I don't know how these Florida folk acted I'm not scared just don't know what to expect