seven-out

[instagram]

4,078 likes sidthekid Night out ;) 💓

4,078 likes
sidthekid Night out ;) 💓

View all 193 comments

username67 Wow you guys are so hot!! Jealous.

riverdalefan69 Have Cole and KJ already left? Why aren't y'all with them?

lilireinhart I want to meet you guys so bad now!! @camimendes look at Jillian's dress!!

username77 They're not even that pretty. Calm down.

riverdalefan69 @username77 I beg to differ!! You're just sad and jealous. They're beautiful.

camimendes @thompsonjill girl your dress is stunning and so are you. The boys never stopped talking about you guys!! Want to meet you guys!!

thompsonjill @camimendes @lilireinhart I want to meet y'all too!! & thank you camila! @riverdalefan69 who says we're not with them 😋

211,376 likes
kjapa We out here

View all 983 comments

username2 FUCKING DADS

lilireinhart Miss you guys!

riverdalefan69 So you are out with Jill and Sid no?

thompsonjill Studs 😍😘

kjapa @lilireinhart we miss you too!

username46 Now that's my OTP right there^^ Lil and KJ

colesprouse we ocheaaaa

It was their second night together.
They went to a club in downtown LA and hung out, and took lots of pictures. KJ and Cole ran into a lot of fans there, but Jillian and Sidney didn't mind. Especially not Sidney. They don't call her Tooo Turnt Sid for nothing, and she was too busy dancing to really notice. Even though they had only officially met the day before, Jillian couldn't help but feel a since of homeliness and safety in KJ. When she picked him up at the air port, she embraced him in a hug so strong it seemed they were reuniting instead of meeting. KJ also had strong feelings for Jillian. He just felt so happy around her, like he could truly be himself. He hadn't felt that with a girl in a long time. She made him laugh, and not like small chuckles.. deep, ruffling cackles that vibrated through his chest and caused him to gasp for air. He knew he was in deep, from that night forward. He knew he had to end up with her.