and the wish came true...

"Donghyuck why did you carry mark to sleep beside you ?"

Little kid's eyes were teary. He knew he shouldn't have carry his friend to somewhere else than his own place to sleep. He knew what he did was wrong and he knew their teacher was gonna give him a punishment. He wasn't scared of the punishment but he was scared if mark was hating him now cause he carried him in his sleep.

"I-i'm sorry mrs. Kim. I didn't mean to c-chew the rules"

Mrs.kim was trying to hold her laughter but when donghyuck said "chew" instead of "disobey" she couldn't stop herself from laughing. But she got serious again in such little time. She had to be a good serious teacher or else how could she manage to keep the kids calm ?

"I asked you why you did it donghyuck not if you are sorry or not"

Donghyuck stole a glance from his friend beside him then looked down at the floor again.

"C-cause minhyung is so soft and cute a-and i love cuddling with him a-and his sleeping place is a lot far from mine and i-i just wanted to cuddle him. I-i'm sorry"

Mrs. Kim smiled and petted donghyuck's head "now look donghyuck. Yes it was wrong that you carried mark from his sleeping spot without him knowing it. But it isn't against the rules of this kindergarten so i won't give you any punishment"

Donghyuck's deer like eyes got wide "Really ???"

Mrs. Kim nodded "really. And if both you and mark wants it we can make your sleeping spots next to each other"

"Really really ??"

Mrs. Kim laughed at donghyuck's cuteness and petted his head again "really"

Donghyuck finally looked at mark again after many minutes and asked with a huge blush on his face "m-minhyung...wanna be my cuddle buddy ?"

The said boy first looked at donghyuck blankly then turned to mrs. kim and asked her something in english and mrs. Kim also answered in english but of course donghyuck didn't understand what they were talking about.

Mark finally looked back at donghyuck,smiling sweetly and talked in broken korean with his cute accent "yes donghyuck i would love that"

Donghyuck pulled the boy into a hug and heard him laughing at his sudden action.

"Thank you thank you thank you minhyung! I will be the best cuddle buddy ever dont worry! I will even let you use my sand shaper when we play in the garden. Let's be best friends minhyung"

Even though mark didn't understand anything that donghyuck said he still answered with an "okay" and hugged donghyuck back. He was so happy that he found a friend so fast at the second day of him in the kindergarten. And he so believed that he and donghyuck were gonna be best friends forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minhyung minhyung minhyung"

Mark stopped the game he was playing and looked up at his best friend.

"Yes hyuckkie ?"

"Look what i found in the garden!!"

Donghyuck showed the ladybug in his palm and seeing how excited and happy donghyuck got just by having a ladybug in his hand made mark's heart melt. They had been friends for 3 yeaes but the adorableness of donghyuck never faded away in mark's eyes.

"It's a ladybug isn't it ?"

Donghyuck nodded and smiled wider "the words you learn gets more and more everyday minhyung. I'm so proud of you."