4

Onika tried her best to put her nervousness to the side as she entered the school building, Beauty Like A Tightened Bow by Beatenberg playing through her earphones.

"Onika!" Her head snapped to the sound of her name, a smile forming on her lips at the sight of the brunette male making his way towards her.

"Zachary!" She yelled back.

The tall male took her onto his muscular arms as she took note of the basketball jacket adorning his tall frame and the fucking incredible fragrance he seemed to always radiate.

"Whatcha listening to?" He asked as he lead her to the receptionist.

She simply put one of her earphones in one of his ears as she got all of her necessities. And that was how the first portion of her day progressed, getting a feel for the school and speaking to Zach every time they saw each other in the hallways. He forced her to let him listen to whatever she was listening to each time, assuring her they wouldn't get into trouble. They never did. Zach seemed to be right about a lot of things.

It was now lunch time and Zach lead her to his table.

"Damn Dempsey got dibs." That must be Bryce Walker.

"I don't like that one." Onika whispered into Zach's ear.

"It's okay, I've got you." Was his calming response as he rubbed the exposed part of her arm with his thumb. "Fuck off, Bryce."

-

Would y'all prefer reality chapters or social media?