Late nights

I was watching movie in the living room. It was 11 pm. By this time I already watched two movies. Right now I am watching Hungover 3. On Hungover 2 I was hoping that Kygo would show up home.

Lately, he is all the time in the studio. He is eating, sleeping and in general living there. He is working on his new album and he is giving his all for it.
I love how he is dedicated to things which he loves but I miss him and I want him to rest a little.

I turned off TV , grabbed my shoes and went towards the car. I am going to his studio. On the way there I bought coffee and some food since I know he haven't ate anything.

When I arrived, at the reception wasn't that girl whos name I don't know after all those years. But then I realized what time was and that gave me answer why she is not there.

I slowly opened door to see Kygo playing music on his Macbook.
'Surprise' I said holding food in my hands. He started to smile.
'Come here' he said.

I left food and drinks on the table and sat on his lap. We shared few kisses before he started to talk.
'Thank you baby' he said.
'No need to thank me. How's it going?' I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'Horrible. Every tune that I make just doesn't sound good and lyrics are okay but not perfect and' he started to name all those things and I could see how frustrated he was.
'shh. Stop.' he looked at me. 'remember when I had that huge project at work and I worked days and nights on it and how I couldn't find inspiration' he nodded.
'well then you remember how you came to me one night and told me how I need break. Afterwards we were simply talking about different type of things. The next day I got idea how to bring project to life and I killed it.

'Now I will nicely ask you to join me on couch over there.' I say as I took his hand in mine. He followed without saying a word.

We sat there and his frustration suddenly lowered.
'So what do you wanna talk about to ease your mind?' I asked him.
'Whatever .' He said and I nodded.

And that's how we started to talk. We talked about how we met, our first date, almost every party we have been at, when he got drunk at his parents dinner, how I felt down the stairs when we first bought our house.

'remember when we got drunk at yours friend party and then Garrix joined us and we end up on the beach.' Kygo said.

'Omg I remember. But I still don't remember how we got there' I said and we both started to laugh.

I looked at the watch to see it was 5 in the morning. I got up and sat on Kygo's place where he creates magic.
I saw few unreleased songs and I clicked first one.

'No no no' he said. 'that one is awful'
I didn't listen him, I listened how song was perfect, tune and lyrics just matched perfectly.

'This is one of the best things you ever made. What the hell are you even talking about?' I exclaimed.

I played the next song which also was amazing. At the end I played all songs and every single one of them was amazing in their own way.

'So what do you think?' Kygo asked nervously.
'Well...' I paused. He got up and turned off his Macbook.
'It is awful, Let's go' he said sadly.

'You idiot' I yelled 'that were the best songs I ever heard. They present you. In every single one I see you.'
I walked close to him. 'And I am so damn proud of you.'

'Actually I was more scared what you would say about songs. I wanted you to like them.' He said.

'I don't like them. I love them Kygo.' I smiled.

We started to kiss when reception girl came in to say hi to her boss.

'I think it is time to go home Ky, she came' I said and saw that it was 8 in the morning.

'You still don't know her name, don't you?' Kygo asked while taking his stuff and holding my hand.

'No, I don't. I always forget.' And with that we again started to laugh.