The girl with no name

*??? P.o.v*

It was completely dark but I felt cold and then my body was lifted off the ground I felt warmth I flinch as I feel a little bit of a zap of electricity corse through me then about five days later I wake up in a strange small room my vision is blurry but I feel safe I can't talk but I don't think I'm not ment to as my vision slowly returns to normal I look around to see a tall lady watching me when she sees that I have woken up she comes to my side "I can't even imagine what you have been through child but you are luck to be alive if those two had not found you the way you were I may not have been able to save you but let me just ask you something, what is your name?" The lady asked and to her disappointment I give no answer "I understand that you feel afraid but you don't have to tell me but if it will help you trust me my name is porilusica (is that how you spell her name?) I am a close friend of the guild master of fairy tail a guild not far from here I can take you there if you want ?" I nod indicating that I understand "I have one request though." Porilusica then gestured for me to continue "is there a back way or a way around here as I feel a lot of people a little way north of here that I don't want to see me?" Porilusica then tells me that she does know of one way and we head out to the guild hall after a long walk through the forest we come out to see a large building "I will take you to see maki the master of this guild and the one who saved you by bringing you to me" we then proceeded to walk around to the front doors of the guild hall only to see a full on brawl to which I start to have a bad memory I have tried to forget then two men in their 20s come up to us "is something wrong porilusica? You never come here unless it's important or- the man with black hair stops mid sentence when he sees me he then whispers to the other guy who is smoking and then they disappear upstairs and came back with an old man "EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING AND LET OUR VISITORS COME THROUGH!" The fighting stops and porilusica gently holds my hand taking me up the stairs "she seems to be healing faster than we had thought but that isn't why I brought her here ." The old man then speaks softly "she must have been through a lot for you to bring her here Makao Wakuba do you know this young girl?" The man who was smoking spoke up "sadly yes but we thought she was dead ?!" They all look at me "her magic is like nothing I've ever seen before she would be safer if she joined the guild Makarav" porilusica states " well that is her choise ... well do you want to join?" The old man who I now know is Makarav states "I have only one question how long have I been unconscious for?" Porilusica then looks at me in suprise "how do you know that you where unconscious?" "I just know and I will join on one condition only those who know who I am can know I have joined. And before when you asked my name it is feared more than the black wizard himself so I think you can guess."

A/n , yo there will be a time skip for next chapter it will take place after the oration seis and just after the tenroe island accident about one year after the incident