Skinny Love-14

Chapter fourteen
"Its been so long, we must be fireproof. Cause
nobody knows me baby the way you do."

"What do you want from me, Harry?!" Elise screams, shoving Harry off of her and standing up from the couch. She had rejected him twice, but he couldn't take it. He wanted her in the way no one else had her. Harry was insanely possessive-he always had been. He wanted to mark her, claim her. He need to, to make himself feel better.

He was just angry, because no matter how hard he tried, she wouldn't budge for him.

"You, I want all of you!" He replies, the height of his voice scaring her. He now stood, too, walking towards her. She mirrored his steps until she eventually hit the wall behind her. He was standing before her, towering over a terrified Elise.

"You already have me. I don't know what you want me to do."

"I want you to stop talking to Zayn." He whispers.

"Why? I thought you and Zayn were friends."

"That was before I found out."

"Found out what?" She questions, gazing deeply into his eyes.

"I was in my dads office yesterday, looking through the recordings and you-Zayn almost kissed you, Elise." He says, eyes darting from the floor to Elise's eyes. Elise's heart ached at the look of Harry's face. His eyes were hurt and red, as if he had been crying the entire day. He looked so...sad and un-harry like.

Gemma had left, now it was just Harry Elise and Zayn. Zayn was in the Elise's bedroom, patiently waiting for Harry to leave.

"The keyword is almost, as in it didn't happen. I would've pushed him away..I wouldn't cheat on you, Harry, I love you." She says, inching closer to him. Her hands fly to his face, thumbs softly caressing his prickled jawline.

"Your actions don't say so." Harry replies, holding Elise's tiny wrists simply, pushing her away.

"Let go, you're hurting me." She pleads. Harry lets go minutes after her plea, a red hand mark imprinted on her pale wrists.

"You have until Tuesday to choose." Harry kissed her forehead softly before leaving the room.

Are you okay? Zayn types, sending it to Elise. Elise looked up at him from the corner of the room with tear stained cheeks, shaking her head as to say no.

The look on her face absolutely killed him. She was crying, she was in pain. He sat next to her on the couch, reluctantly pulling her onto him for a hug. He had decided something; his rules, like all rules, could have an exception. Elise could be his exception.

"Did..did you see what happened?"

Zayn nodded, a sad smile on his face. She face palmed, tears streaming down her face. She didn't want him to see that- she didn't want him to worry.

Are you going to..ignore me? I wont blame you..who would pick me over Harry? He smiled, trying to make her laugh. It worked. She did laugh, although it was forced and fake.

"Me. I would." She says, thumbing away her tears. Zayn ignored the way his heart swelled at her words, silently cursing himself for being so "whipped" for Elise. But he just couldn't help it. He liked her so much. Too much.

"But he's..insane. N-nothing happened. Right?" She asks, making him frown.

It was just a moment, nothing more nothing less.

"I wish he could understand me like you do." Elise says honestly, leaning against Zayn's shoulder.