Shirou vs X-Men

Hell-o, everybody!  I've come to finish this story.  Also, this will be the main story I'll be working on so I'll mainly be writing this stor-  Ahh!!!

*Luvia was thrown into him and sent them into the wall.  Luvia got back up, growling and was also wearing her magical girl outfit*

  Luvia got back up, growling and was also wearing her magical girl outfit*

Luvia: You ass.  I'll kill you!

*Luvia stares at Deadpool, who was turned into a magical girl by Magical Ruby.*

Deadpool:  Hah!  Nice try, bitch!  You can't touch my healing factor

*Luvia growls again and takes out a card.*

Luvia:  Include: Lancer!

*Sapphire turns into a blood red spear.*

Deadpool:  What's that supposed to do?

Ruby: Run, mister Deadpool!

*Luvia stabs Deadpool's foot.  At first, Deadpool laughs, but he realizes that the wound is not healing.*

Ruby: It's a curse spear that negates healing.  Don't let it touch you!

Deadpool: Now you tell me.

Okay, while they finish killing each other, let's get to the story.

Disclaimer stuff.

Shirou looked at the enemy.  A grumpy short man with claws made out of an unusual metal, a redhead woman, an African American woman who had the same color hair as he did, a man with weird red sunglasses, and a blue furry animal-like man.

"Who ever you are," Shirou said, "leave Wade alone."

The sunglasses guy and the claw guy looked at him.  "We're not leaving without him," sunglasses guy said.

"Yeah, so just surrender quietly, bub," the claw guy said.

Shirou turned to Wade.  "Please don't kill them," he ordered.  Wade nodded in acknowledgement.  Though Wade gives off an air of insanity and rebelliousness, Shirou knows that Wade truly is loyal to Shirou.  That loyalty was created through fear of Shirou's punishments, respect for Shirou's ability, debts of Shirou's teachings, and admiration of Shirou's insanity.