Heated. Chapter .13

Heated. Chapter .13

*********************************

*Jordan's POV*

I starred at Jennifer as we were in Top Shop she was trying some cloth's on. I was deep in my thoughts last night was amazing , the date the kissing by the beach , touching his whole body , hugging him , he was so sweet and amazing. I knew I was ready to try anything with him and I mean anything at all.

And we were boyfriends , holy shit the feel of those words in my mind sent chills through my body , He's Mine.

"Hello? , daydreamer" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Jennifer complaining waving her hands in my face. "Sorry" I said looking at her.

"Oliver" She talked through her teeth as she pointed at him with her eye's , oh lord.

"Wait who?" I questioned , "Blonde hair , caramel eyes , Carried You the day of the fight." She looked at me searching for and expression.

"Are you serious?" I questioned her my eyes widening , "No its my dog!" Jennifer scream , I suddenly covered her mouth.

"Jennifer!" I whispered still seemed impossible to actually do that without receiving attention and getting weird looks from people.

She removed my hand , "Either way he already saw you" She hissed , I gave her a look like I was about to kill her.

"Ugh you cannot act natural around him , you' re with Liam now he cant do anything" She said turning around and rummaging through cloth's.

"Jennifer am going to the bathroom" I said walking to the boy's bathroom.

I opened the door and made my way inside the bathroom , he's here what do I do , do I say "Hi" or just ignore him , do I leave and wait for Jennifer at the Subway near by oh lord what do I do?"

I looked at myself in the big mirror to see if I looked ugly or decent , I mean I looked okay , I don't know ah am going nuts.

Then suddenly I heard the door open , Our eyes connected He stood there with his beautiful face , sexy body , ruffled blonde hair. I almost melted maybe I did because my knees got weak and I started to hyperventilate. Stop! you have a boyfriend I broke the stare.

Then he broke the silence "You cant hide in here forever" He said raising an eyebrow.

"I came to wash my hands" I snapped at him , "Yea lets go with that" he smirked at me. "What do you want?" I questioned him as I put my hands under the fosset as I waited for it to detect my hands and then to dispense the water.

"Came here to wash my hands" he smirked again , his stupid yet sexy smirk.

"Wow you're annoying" I hissed back putting soap on my already wet hands and rubbing it all around my hands. "Oh shut! up you know you love annoying" am literally going to smack the smirk off his face.

I got some towels drying my hands off and ready to get away from Oliver and away from these feeling that were growing.

I walked fast to the door but before I could open it he pulled me back , our lips connected as I tried my best to pull back but I couldn't he was stronger he wrapped his arms around my waist as our lips couldn't pull apart. I didn't allow him access into my mouth , but then I gave in , damn was he a good kisser oh my god!

He pursed my lip as I then moaned in pleasure , What was I doing oh my god I tried to pull back as I fought trying to pull back from his lips and his sexy body.

Our lips detached as both of us were heavy breathing our heads were still connected but our lips weren't he then came close to my ear , whispering "I will fight for you" his voice gave me tingles but I pulled back before he could do anything else , I needed to get out of this store fast!