Authors' Warm Welcome:

Hello, readers!  Greetings!  Humble welcomings!

As you are all aware, this is a co-story with PhoenixWithoutAshes, aka- my good friend Morgan.  You can thank her for making me write this, if you haven't already.  

There is very little explaining we can do at this point.  We do, however, want to stress that while the basis for this writing has come from, and will, for a time, center around the movies, that is not our intention.  We don't really want to re-write an already existing storyline and add in our own character.  However, given that this is a "romance" as well as an "adventure", it does require a little backstory, so for a time the movies Thor, Avengers, and Thor: The Dark World will play signficant roles.  Please don't give up on us simply because of this.  We are two, very talented young writers.

Being that the very first installment, the prologue, has been put up on a Saturday, we have decided to put up a chapter every Saturday.  As we get traction, we will add in every Saturday and Wednesday, but Morgan has a play this upcoming weekend and we both are still swamped with school, so please be patient.

Other than the prologue, which was written in past-present tense, we will write in present tense, as if it is happening right at that moment.  Meaning that nothing will end in "-ed", or be referred to in past tense, unless a specific character uses it while speaking.  

Norse mythology is proving to be pretty fun!  We be using some of that, straying a little from Marvel's original concept every so often.  

GENERAL DISCLAIMER: We own nothing except our own characters and settings.  The portrayals of Loki, Thor, Frigga, Odin, Heimdall, the Warriors Three and Lady Sif, ect. belong to Marvel, and credit goes to the wonderful actors that played them.  Marvel also owns their setting of Asgard, which we will use.

All we ask for is support!  Votes are great, tell your friends, leave comments- we love all of that.  Thanks!

~Grace and Morgan

**************************************