Phil's POV
I woke up with Dan peacefully sleeping by my side, he looks like an angle. Today was Saturday so we had the day off work.

I got up and went to make breakfast when I heard Dan call my name. "Phil?" "Yh?" "Oh I didn't know where u were". "Oh okay, come to the kitchen if u want, I'm making breakfast". I said hoping that Dan will say yes. "Umm... sure". Dan saying confidently but I know that Dan doesn't want to eat.

Dan came into the kitchen and sat at the table. "It's ready now". I said while passing it to him. "So are u ready to call the police today?". I said trying to not sound like I'm pressuring him. He looked down and what I presume was thinking. After a long stare he looked up and said "okay Yh let's do it, but only if u promise me one thing?".  "what?" I said confused. "You stay with me the whole time". I smiled and said "I promise". We continued eating but I I realised that Dan only take small bites and chews them for ages.

We ate breakfast, well mostly me, and we sat in the couch and I had the phone in my hand ready for Dan to call the police. I dialled 999 and it started to ring.

"Emergency, which service do you require? Fire, Police or Ambulance?" The lady said on the phone. "Police please". I say because Dan too scared to talk to them right now. "Okay sir what your situation?" "Umm.. hi my friend has been abused from his ex boyfriend for years and he wants to get him put away..." I say awaiting for the operator to say something back. "Okay sir is your friend next to you? If so can I speak to him?" "Umm.. one second." I put my hand over the phone. "Dan are you ready?" He just stared at me with worry in his eyes, he looked down and nodded. I passed him the phone I mouthed to him it'll be okay.

Dans POV

"Hello are you still there?" The operator said. "Uhh yes". I said in a shaky voice. "Okay sir can explain what has happened?" So I explained briefly what's happened to me but only as I finished explaining I realised that I was crying and my voice was breaking.

I looked at Phil for reinsurance and he mouthed to me I did great and he was running my back.

"Okay sir can I have your name and address so I can come to your house so you can make a statement?" "Umm.. my name is Dan Howell and the address is.." I put my hand over the phone. "Phil what's the address?" I whispered to him. " 156 tatton place"