chapter 1. [love on first sight?]

"Just another normal day." yamaguchi said as he was walking to school. While walking he saw a blond haired guy laying down on the grass. "Who is that?" Yamaguchi said to himself and walked to the boy. "Is he
....sleeping?" Yamaguchi bowed down. He started blushing a bit as the boys beautiful blond hair waved into the wind. "He sleeps so peacefully." Yama said softly as he sat down next to the boy. "He is wearing the same uniform as I am, I have never seen him on school though, I wonder why." Yamaguchi said as he heard a groan from the boy. Yamaguchi stood up as quick as he can and hid himself behind a tree. The boy woke up and stretched his arms. "I thought I hear someone talking." He said sleepy. Yamaguchi (who was still looking at the boy) was fighting to hold back his laugh when he saw that there were little twigs and leaves stuck in the boys hair, Yamaguchi couldn't hold his laugh back so he ran of to school so the boy wouldn't find out about him spying on him. When Yamaguchi came into the classroom everyone stared at him for being late but the teacher said he could just sit down. As Yamaguchi sat down he noticed that there was an empty desk, he thought back at the boy. He thought about how peacefully he slept and about his almost golden like blond hair that was waving in the wind. And his voice, his voice was soft and beautiful. As Yamaguchi kept thinking about the boy the school bell rang.
~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~
after school Yamaguchi came (as always) to the training hall of volleyball club to look what was happening because he couldn't play volleyball but really wanted to, as he looked through the window he saw the boy again. "What is that guy doing there?" Yamaguchi asked himself. He stared at the boy as he moved around the court, the boy played very beautifully. His body moved like a snake, he looked very flexible and handsome, Yamaguchi was in love.