Chapter 1

Feb 26/17
Dear Diary,
Test Tomorrow!!! That's going to be fucking fun as hell. I have to sit next to a girl in my class named Jenna. All I want to do is sit next to my boyfriend, Devon. I held his hand in English class, it was the first time we did it in class and in a while!! If it wasn't for Dustin no one would care about it! I'm going to Devon's soon so that will be fun.

Devon's was awesome in fact i'm having a sleepover!! (Which makes me happer) I have to get stuff for the sleepover and stuff for English class. I love studying with him. He's so clever. We make fun of each other when we make mistakes. It's not mean because when he makes fun of me i'm laughing at it too.

Well Devon's asleep and i'm still awake, sitting on the floor, waiting for sleep to take over. We were playing video games, playing frisbee and, feeding his chickens. It's cold on the ground, I want to steal his blankets and get warmer. Oh god, I think he's waking up for some reason. I need to close this quick

**Diary ended**

Devon's P.O.V
I was never asleep, I heard him writing something down when I was pertending to sleep. When "I woke up" I heard him close something and when I looked over he was "asleep".

I don't want to lose him, he's the best anyone could have.

"Aidan, I wasn't sleeping and I know you aren't." Aidan turned around and he looked at me.

"Did I wake you?" I giggled. He probably didn't hear me say I wasn't asleep.

"I was awake the whole time." I made that more clear than the other time I said it. He giggled.

I saw him look at the ground, he looked nervous. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. I was getting a little worried. I heard him choke on his own spit. He looked back at me, tears rushing down his face, eyes red and puffy. I never saw him like this for a while so, I know that somethings up. I feel awful about this, I hate when I see him cry and I feel like I caused it. He looked at the floor again then looked at me and began to speak

"Devon, when I tell you this you promise that you will not tell anybody." I was more concerned now more then I have ever been in my life. I finally said something, my eyes locked to his.

"I promise that I won't." I saw him smirk so I know that I said the right thing. I smiled back at him. He got up and put his arms on his side.

"I'm bi Devon, you probably thought that I was gay because we're dating and I should have told you earlier but I was to scared to..." He looked at me with those beautiful, brown eyes. I got up and hugged him. He put his head on my shoulder and cried. I pated his back.

"You're the best anyone could have." He said. I laughed and said that he was. We laughed at each other.

"God we're weird."

"I know, that's what makes us awesome. Do you have any other blankets that I could use for my floor bed.?" I said yeah and we let go of each other then I went down stairs to get Aidan a blanket.

I could hear him walking back and fourth in my room. Then I heard a big bang come from upstairs. I rushed up to see that all he did was close the bathroom door, I sighed then got him his blanket.

I put the blanket on the floor, got up on my bed and put the blankets on my bed on me. I needed to rest for the night so I waited for Aidan to come out of the bathroom so that I could say goodnight to him. When he came back I said goodnight then I went to sleep