3

-Terin's pov-
I looked at my phone as it continued to go off. "Bro what's happening" Grant asked. I sat down to see that a #terinisoverparty had been started. I clicked on the hashtag to see what was going on. "First, did you guys know Bella was @ heyitsbella, and also who took a picture of us" I said. "I didn't and Austin didn't either his phone was dead" John said. I sighed. I walked up to Bella's room. "Bella" I said knocking on the door. She opened it. "Terin I'm so sorry, this is my fault" she said. "How is it your fault" I said. "None of this would've happened if I would've just told you who I was" she said. "No Bella, I get where you're coming from, we didn't tell you" I said. "I know who took the picture" she said quietly. I looked at her confused. "My ex knows where the spare key is and he texted me this morning about it" she said. "Oh" I replied. We stood up and walked downstairs. "Honestly, not gonna lie, I'm a pretty big fan of your transitions" Austin said. "Pretty big fan of yours too might I add" Bella replied. "What about me" I whined. "You too Terin" Bella laughed.
-Bella's pov-
"I'm going to my friends house, John is that ok with you" I asked. "Yeah sure, why not" he said. I turned and walked out of the house. I walked to Asha's house and her brother answered. "Asha, your friend is here" he yelled. "Hello to you to Logan" I said. Asha came to the door. "Bella we needa talk" she said. "Yeah i know" I said. We walked inside and started talking about everything that happened last night.
-John's pov-
"Bella's hot" Terin said out of nowhere. "Agreed" I replied. Austin and Grant stayed quiet. Grants too old for her, and Austin just never shows his feelings. "Austin, wanna make a bet" Grant said. We all turned towards him. "Sure" he said. "I bet you couldn't get Bella to date you within this week, and continue dating her until next Friday" he said. Austin looked around at us. I was smiling because I knew Austin would take the bet, and bet high. Terin was laughing because he almost dropped his phone in his cereal. Austin and Grant walked out of the room and came back a couple seconds later. "Done" Grant said. Austin smiled. We all sat quietly until Bella burst through the door in tears. Austin nodded and followed her up to her room. We just let him. "I'm worried about her" I said quietly.

A/N~ I promise this story is going somewhere soon😂